Report 1 month ago
then what do i do what label do i put
im in ks3 so gcse right??
18ahussain
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
please can you explain what i have to do alotoghether i really wanna sart a blog but i dont really know how to use this website
18ahussain
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
pleassseee hellpppp meeeeee
Lemur14
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by 18ahussain)
then what do i do what label do i put
im in ks3 so gcse right??
I think there's a year 9 label, but if not GCSE will do You don't have to put a label though if you don't want.
Firstly you'll need to be patient, I'm a volunteer doing this around my lectures so you can't expect an instant response
To start a blog you click the link in the OP, fill out the details such as thread title and the content you want in your first post then click the orange button on the bottom right of the box to post/submit the post to the forums. Then you have a blog
18ahussain
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
so do i do the exact same each time i want to write a blog thanks for ur help btw
Lemur14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by 18ahussain)
so do i do the exact same each time i want to write a blog thanks for ur help btw
You do that for post 1, then for any posts after that you reply to that thread that was made from those instructions, like you're replying to this thread (but for the thread with you as the first post)
18ahussain
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
oh riiighhhhht thanks so much
18ahussain
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i have started my blog its called living the year 9 life
i hope you enjoy it
ClockingDocks
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 hours ago
hi!

im new to TSR and stumbled upon this GYG thing and it sounds very interesting; im thinking of participating next year (2021-22)

i do have a question though: if a level schools in my country start around very late-august-ish (im not from the uk), would my blog be eligible to participate? im not sure when the start date is, if there even is one... (i would definitely finish the year before the typical british gcse results day though, so im not really worried about being able to finish blogging by the deadline).

also, sorry for reviving this dead-ish thread, hahahah.
user0645222
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 hours ago
guyss how do you revise for maths as the worded long questions i always get wrong but do not know how to get them right... also how can i work them out??

i also need advice/tips on how to revise for english literature.....how could i get higher marks in the essays in texts /plays? please help as i am struggling to get high marks and i am not sure how to so please could someone tell me would be appreciated x
Lemur14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 hours ago
(Original post by ClockingDocks)
hi!

im new to TSR and stumbled upon this GYG thing and it sounds very interesting; im thinking of participating next year (2021-22)

i do have a question though: if a level schools in my country start around very late-august-ish (im not from the uk), would my blog be eligible to participate? im not sure when the start date is, if there even is one... (i would definitely finish the year before the typical british gcse results day though, so im not really worried about being able to finish blogging by the deadline).

also, sorry for reviving this dead-ish thread, hahahah.
Hiya :wavey: Usually we start the new GYG year around the last week of August, but we often have people who start a blog slightly before that and those threads can be moved into the forum when it is opened Essentially anyone blogging about a school year can be eligible, whether that be September-August or Scotland do August-July for instance and other countries vary even more :yep:
ClockingDocks
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 minutes ago
(Original post by Lemur14)
Hiya :wavey: Usually we start the new GYG year around the last week of August, but we often have people who start a blog slightly before that and those threads can be moved into the forum when it is opened Essentially anyone blogging about a school year can be eligible, whether that be September-August or Scotland do August-July for instance and other countries vary even more :yep:
ah, that's cool, thanks. super excited
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (62)
19.38%
Virtual accommodation tour (45)
14.06%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (16)
5%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.94%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.44%
Taster lectures or seminars (70)
21.88%
Speak to current students studying my course (69)
21.56%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
4.06%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.75%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.5%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (5)
1.56%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.88%

Watched Threads