rach888
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is anyone still waiting on offers for the university of Manchester for their master's? I applied over 2 months ago now I’m not sure if I should send an email or wait it out but I need to do the student finance application. Any advice?
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rach888)
Is anyone still waiting on offers for the university of Manchester for their master's? I applied over 2 months ago now I’m not sure if I should send an email or wait it out but I need to do the student finance application. Any advice?
I'd send them an email to clarify what your application's status is. No harm in reminding them.
lovelylolita
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Def email them, I applied about 2 months ago and got an offer back 3 days later
Ness2710
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm still waiting on my application too - I sent mine off 2 months ago and was told I was in 'Stage 4'! Now beyond stage 5.... I'm worried!

I emailed a week ago now and have not heard anything back, called them the day before that and was on hold for 2 hours. I'm trying to get through to them again now via call, it's been 26 mins on hold so far hah.
Last edited by Ness2710; 1 week ago
jackien1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ness2710)
I'm still waiting on my application too - I sent mine off 2 months ago and was told I was in 'Stage 4'! Now beyond stage 5.... I'm worried!

I emailed a week ago now and have not heard anything back, called them the day before that and was on hold for 2 hours. I'm trying to get through to them again now via call, it's been 26 mins on hold so far hah.
Did your call get picked up after the 2h?
Ness2710
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No not really sure what’s happening. I received a response to my email from a week ago saying that the admissions deadline has now been extended to 18th September and I will hear back re my application by then.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (58)
13.84%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (55)
13.13%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (158)
37.71%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (45)
10.74%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (81)
19.33%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (22)
5.25%

Watched Threads