Cancel the old application and use the same CAS number on a new one

Watch this thread
Serg17
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi! Can I cancel my tier 4 application before providing biometrics and use the same CAS number on a new application?
999tigger
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Serg17)
Hi! Can I cancel my tier 4 application before providing biometrics and use the same CAS number on a new application?
I would check with the university.
Cancelling an application is your choice.
the validity of CAS though is course specific, so you would need the consent of the uni. i.e its valid for the course and uni you applied for.
Serg17
Rep:
(Original post by 999tigger)
I would check with the university.
Cancelling an application is your choice.
the validity of CAS though is course specific, so you would need the consent of the uni. i.e its valid for the course and uni you applied for.
Well, you are right, that it is better to ask the university for advice. Meanwhile, I want to re-apply for the same course and uni, so the main question is whether the CAS is already 'used' or not.
999tigger
Report 1 year ago
Well, you are right, that it is better to ask the university for advice. Meanwhile, I want to re-apply for the same course and uni, so the main question is whether the CAS is already 'used' or not.
Why are you reapplying for the same course?
Do you have the CAS already?
You should check with the people who issued the CAS.
Serg17
Rep:
Why are you reapplying for the same course?
Do you have the CAS already?
You should check with the people who issued the CAS.
Because I made a mistake on my application.
999tigger
Report 1 year ago
Because I made a mistake on my application.
In what sense?
Serg17
Rep:
In what sense?
Well, I was absent-minded enough to provide wrong information on my application form.
999tigger
Report 1 year ago
Well, I was absent-minded enough to provide wrong information on my application form.
Has it been submitted?
Talk to the embassy, explain whats gone wrong and ask them if you should resubmit a fresh application or you cna amend the old one.
sherena jfodagob
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi I am literaally having the same problem.............. how did your application go? I have just realised a mistake in the form but i have not yet booked biometric appoinment , also the website has no cancel option I had to submit a "return of documents" form.....the confimation email from GOV with my application payment succesful email clearly stated i cannot change any detail and if i wish to change i must submit a new one...

so stressful and not much help or guildline i can fine online .......

thank you if you or anyone could take some time and reply
Last edited by sherena jfodagob; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
69%
In the post (4)
4%
Text (13)
13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
14%

Watched Threads