Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by faizanarshad360)
UUUUUNNNNNNLUCKY

U must be fuming rn
Had Palace’s Mitchell on the bench and Mitrovic starting as well. What a ****ing joy.
Saracen's Fez
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Don't think I've ever had Salah in my team before (as a City fan I kind of had a moral objection to the idea) but boy am I pleased I had him and captaining this week!
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
That said, no one else in my squad did anything other than Salah so miles behind people already.
Stiff Little Fingers
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Already hit my wildcard. Was going to ease in a few Man City and Utd players with free transfers but that was a disaster of a week and I'm already uncomfortable with what I'd got trying to work around those BGWs for the manchesters - Cheap west ham options don't look worth it at all and Vinagre actually isn't the starter with no Jonny Otto. Only returns were Auba, Werner kind of and Justin.
Smooth Sailing
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Anyone think it's worth putting Man City players in? Pep's squad rotation has let me down before, but KDB seems to pick up a lot of points
RaA64
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’m on 77 points
Stiff Little Fingers
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Smooth Sailing)
Anyone think it's worth putting Man City players in? Pep's squad rotation has let me down before, but KDB seems to pick up a lot of points
Predicting pep roulette is difficult but always worth it because they will absolutely destroy a lot of teams like they do every single season. Maybe not a rush for this weekend if you can handle the potential price changes, since Wolves have proven a bit of a bogey side for Man City, but soon definitely
sr90
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Man City & United players being price locked until next week has been a very unexpected bonus.

KDB going straight in my team after the deadline.
Mess.
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thiago £6m is one of those that will entice people based on price but he is in no way an FF point accumulator.

If Liverpool sign Jota and one of the front three are injured for any extended period, he will be a great pick at £6.5m.

The best Liverpool player to put in will be Brewster for £4.5m once he moves on somewhere else.
Grim_Squeaker
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm in. Spatially Impaired as Grim Squeaker.
Grim_Squeaker
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mess.)
Thiago £6m is one of those that will entice people based on price but he is in no way an FF point accumulator.

If Liverpool sign Jota and one of the front three are injured for any extended period, he will be a great pick at £6.5m.

The best Liverpool player to put in will be Brewster for £4.5m once he moves on somewhere else.
I suspect Jota will rocket in price if LFC get him.
difeo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sr90)
Man City & United players being price locked until next week has been a very unexpected bonus.

So many people have gone Auba to KDB to beat the price rise and now miss Auba vs West Ham lol
little_wizard123
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Just logged in to say there have been some shockingly bad calls at the top end of the league.

My particular favourites are Greenwood (c) and someone selling Vardy to Aguero (c) (!?).

Weird.

Anyway. Aubameyang to Sterling this week. Risk vs reward.
little_wizard123
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Most likely people get him, he get a few 1 pointers and then he falls in price. Can only go near him if there’s an injury.
(Original post by Grim_Squeaker)
I suspect Jota will rocket in price if LFC get him.
little_wizard123
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by sr90)

Alright mate, how’s it going?

Don’t fancy Raz instead? Reckon he’s the one tbh.
+ polarity -
Report 5 days ago
Missed the GW1 deadline and I've already ****ed it after cutting Bamford and Zaha from my final selection yesterday morning :facepalm2:

this was a mistake lmao
Stiff Little Fingers
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Cutting Son for Bruno after the first week, despite being a plan I'd set out from the moment the game launched and seemingly a sensible one then, will probably always be my worst decision in this bloody game
dj_ad_1
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Just had Vardy as captain in GW2 but I had son and DCL in the same team. Biggest L.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (28)
18.92%
No (120)
81.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed