Khan310
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey! Has anyone applied for Trakia University for the September 2020 intake. If so how are you preparing for the entrance test? I've been going over all the previous years and they all tend to be some what similar questions coming up every year. If you've applied let me know
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Khan310)
Hey! Has anyone applied for Trakia University for the September 2020 intake. If so how are you preparing for the entrance test? I've been going over all the previous years and they all tend to be some what similar questions coming up every year. If you've applied let me know
Yeah I have applied i also have noticed they repeat questions from PP, do you think it's going to be online due to the pandemic?
Khan310
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yeah I have applied i also have noticed they repeat questions from PP, do you think it's going to be online due to the pandemic?
Yes the exams are going to be online on the 30th of August not much info has been given about them either then that there will be ranking involved.
What grade did you get in your GSCES or A Levels?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Khan310)
Yes the exams are going to be online on the 30th of August not much info has been given about them either then that there will be ranking involved.
What grade did you get in your GSCES or A Levels?
I sent you a DM
Khan310
Rep:
?
Anyone else hoping to go to Trakia, make sure to reply to the thread
Hamz0071
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Going Trakia this year
Troz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Me too, going to Trakia this year for Vet med! 😁
Khan310
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Same fam got accepted for Med, going this year too 😊
Hamz0071
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Leaving for Trakia next week
Last edited by Hamz0071; 2 weeks ago
zaidia07
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I'm siting the entrance test next week for Trakia. What was it like? Did they repeat questions from sample tests and not were they similar? Thanks
zaidia07
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It will be good to know people there too.
Gerardmmoreno
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Heeey there!! I'm looking for a place to stay in Stara Zagora. I'm in the first year of vet med. Does anyone have a room and wants a flatmate??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (47)
22.93%
No (158)
77.07%

Watched Threads