CPS Legal trainee scheme Spring 2021

Watch
username1433606
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Can anyone advise me when the next legal trainee scheme opens?
Many thanks
Russ3684
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
If the CPS run another spring intake it will around the end of this month- going by my intake which was March 2020. I applied end of Oct 2019 and started 16/03/2020. If they do not do another spring intake it will be next feb/March for the Nov start x
LDLaw
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by aw220)
Can anyone advise me when the next legal trainee scheme opens?
Many thanks
Hi, I recently just tweeted CPS asking this question and this was there response:

“Hi thanks for your question! We will be advertising an intake for 2021 and will be making an announcement in spring 2021. Keep an eye out on our social media and make sure you have job alerts turned on for Civil Service Jobs to ensure you find out as soon as it goes live“
Charlouisee
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by LDLaw)
Hi, I recently just tweeted CPS asking this question and this was there response:

“Hi thanks for your question! We will be advertising an intake for 2021 and will be making an announcement in spring 2021. Keep an eye out on our social media and make sure you have job alerts turned on for Civil Service Jobs to ensure you find out as soon as it goes live“
Thank you
Sophiethompson99
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
I saw a post on linkedin yesterday from one of the current legal trainees saying they would be posting the Legal Trainee Scheme soon! So I'm keeping my eyes peeled now!
Russ3684
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Hi that was me! I’m happy to answer questions too within reason. I will share when Cps make the announcement but do keep your eyes on the CPS official Twitter and LinkedIn.
Sophiethompson99
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Russ3684)
Hi that was me! I’m happy to answer questions too within reason. I will share when Cps make the announcement but do keep your eyes on the CPS official Twitter and LinkedIn.
Thank you!!
Charlouisee
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
I'm excited!

(Original post by Sophiethompson99)
I saw a post on linkedin yesterday from one of the current legal trainees saying they would be posting the Legal Trainee Scheme soon! So I'm keeping my eyes peeled now!
Sophiethompson99
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Charlouisee)
I'm excited!
Me too!!
Charlouisee
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Me too!!
Have you applied before?
Sophiethompson99
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Have you applied before?
No this is my first time! I’m kind of nervous lol
Charlouisee
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
No this is my first time! I’m kind of nervous lol
This will be my fourth. Hoping for some good luck!
Russ3684
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
I applied 3 times. Take heart! X
Sophiethompson99
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
This will be my fourth. Hoping for some good luck!
Good luck! I’m sure this will be your lucky round!
Charlouisee
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
I applied 3 times. Take heart! X
Definitely! I genuinely have wanted this for the best part of 10 years now! Crazy how time flies! I've done work experience at the CPS twice now. Whereabouts are you based? x
Sophiethompson99
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Definitely! I genuinely have wanted this for the best part of 10 years now! Crazy how time flies! I've done work experience at the CPS twice now. Whereabouts are you based? x
Wow! Well done for persevering! I wanted to do work experience but COVID ruined my plans!
Last edited by Sophiethompson99; 11 months ago
Russ3684
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Birmingham
Charlouisee
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Wow! Well done for persevering! I wanted to do work experience but COVID ruined my plans!
There is one thing I have got and that's determination! I'm older now and wiser (I like to think) haha!
Yes they don't usually do work experience at all however they opened up a competition and I applied and out of 500+ applicants I was successful (There was two of us in total chosen) Which was great really.
I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Where are you based?
Charlouisee
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Birmingham
Nice, I loved Birmingham for the shopping (before all of this)
How are you finding it?
Sophiethompson99
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
There is one thing I have got and that's determination! I'm older now and wiser (I like to think) haha!
Yes they don't usually do work experience at all however they opened up a competition and I applied and out of 500+ applicants I was successful (There was two of us in total chosen) Which was great really.
I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Where are you based?
Oh well done! I’m in London! You?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.27%
October 2021 (221)
44.65%
November 2021 (58)
11.72%
December 2021 (64)
12.93%
January 2021 (58)
11.72%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.69%