?
Report 14 years ago
law
emily87 (Downing)
sam99
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Willa)
well hopefully you guys are all nice, havent met any nice trinity people yet...they're all such pricks (sorry but I cant think of a better word there). So I'd like for some nice people to get in there....and invite me for a formal
What's with the rinsing of Trinity? I have just finished my first term there, and most of the people are definitely not pricks. pm me your e-mail address, and i might just invite you to formal one night next term.
KHL
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by PhoenixSTL)
Hey there, I went up on the 7th December, was in the JCR for about an hour before I went to my first interview, but had my head down in a book, so might not have noticed anyone, sorry, lol. How about yourself?
should've been around... possibly in a splashtop? remember a random chinese guy chatting to people and terrorizing them?
Rudess
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Computer Science
Rudess (Homerton)
adk
Report 14 years ago
I applied to Emmanuel to read Economics. Add me to your list if you want to!

Economics
adk (Emmanuel)
missgalaxy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Willa)
well hopefully you guys are all nice, havent met any nice trinity people yet...they're all such pricks (sorry but I cant think of a better word there). So I'd like for some nice people to get in there....and invite me for a formal
:hello: I'm nice
kitsune
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Economics:

kitsune (Queens)
!Laxy!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
!Laxy! - Geography (Downing)
aqeel1101
Report 14 years ago
Law

aqeel1101 (Girton)
Eternal Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Another TSR-er:

Philosophy
NeuroticSurgeon (Girton)
miffmeister
Report 14 years ago
MML
miffmeister (Trinity Hall)
Willa
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sam99)
What's with the rinsing of Trinity? I have just finished my first term there, and most of the people are definitely not pricks. pm me your e-mail address, and i might just invite you to formal one night next term.
yes, i'm willing for you to prove me wrong, it's just all the natural scientists have something against trinity cos of the most famous first year there is for all the wrong reasons (who happens to be at trinity)
Seth
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Acaila)
Seth is applying for natsci (bio I think) at Robinson Must get another Binsonite wannabe on there
Hahah thats rite put me name down! As for the 'wannabe' :secruity: you better watch it missy! :rolleyes:
NEWUSERNAME
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Willa)
yhmm no need to generalise and be cocky
Willa
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i didnt generalise, i didnt say there arent ANY nice people, it's just those which i've encountered havent been all that....friendly.
Camford
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Willa)
Don't you get started on that Willa.... We all know there is a certain Trinity individual we love to hate.
khil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Why do you all hate this guy anyway?? - don't remember his name - who is he again?

It's not very nice to hate people and gossip about them you know.
Camford
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by irisng)
Why do you all hate this guy anyway?? - don't remember his name - who is he again?

It's not very nice to hate people and gossip about them you know.
Well... let's just say that he brought it onto himself, shall we?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (295)
26.06%
Yes - they're famous (288)
25.44%
No I don't (549)
48.5%

Watched Threads