Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yes he is a legend....just for all the wrong reasons!

ReputationRep:
    Lol Willa

Lol sam99! - well I'm an applicant still waiting to hear from Cambridge! - Chances are I've been rejected but hey if I ever visit Cambridge I might randomly attend a lecture myself! It actually sounds quite fun to randomly do that in people's lectures... :rolleyes: although I'm amazed Rahul manages to think up enough questions to keep it up like that... :rolleyes: :cool: are they ever good questions? - or are they just there to annoy people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irisng)
    Lol Willa

Lol sam99! - well I'm an applicant still waiting to hear from Cambridge! - Chances are I've been rejected but hey if I ever visit Cambridge I might randomly attend a lecture myself! It actually sounds quite fun to randomly do that in people's lectures... :rolleyes: although I'm amazed Rahul manages to think up enough questions to keep it up like that... :rolleyes: :cool: are they ever good questions? - or are they just there to annoy people?
    Im pretty sure that he thinks they are good questions. It's just that because they are usually unrelated to or completely divergent from the actual lecture in question (eg: following a point made by a lecturer, he asks "thats interesting, but we have something like this [insert random theory or formula] in Natural Sciences. Do you have a similar theory in your subject"). This is what people find annoying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sam99)
    Im pretty sure that he thinks they are good questions. It's just that because they are usually unrelated to or completely divergent from the actual lecture in question (eg: following a point made by a lecturer, he asks "thats interesting, but we have something like this [insert random theory or formula] in Natural Sciences. Do you have a similar theory in your subject"). This is what people find annoying!
    Hmmm sounds a bit like he was just trying to show off... :rolleyes: well if you really can't stand him, just see it as that he's insecure and has low self-esteem and therefore must do this to survive and stop hating to him

Although yeh I can see why that's annoying... :rolleyes: although I wouldn't mind it too much cus it'd be interesting to know. Guess it gets very annoying after a while though :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    His questions are always stupid. They are things he should be discussing in supervisions with some other trinity *******s.

ReputationRep:
    You shouldn't judge the entire population of Trinity by one guy you don't even know very well! It's rather silly to do that and it's not very nice. Im sure there're annoying people in other colleges! You can't go round hating everyone in all colleges for that though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    His questions are always stupid. They are things he should be discussing in supervisions with some other trinity *******s.
    Back to the sweeping generalisations are we? Still, nice to know that preconceived notions of Trinity students being "*******s" as you put it, still exist due to the ignorance, jealousy or sheer stupidity of people like you.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Adhsur, think posh_git's applied for Economics at St Catz :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sam99)
    Back to the sweeping generalisations are we? Still, nice to know that preconceived notions of Trinity students being "*******s" as you put it, still exist due to the ignorance, jealousy or sheer stupidity of people like you.
    I'm a *******, in every sense. Maybe they'll accept me then!

Every Trinity student I've ever met has had at least one thing in common: to put it blandly, they've all been nice! With so diverse a community, you simply can't generalise. I'm sure you could at the time when Prince Charles entered with 2 crap A-levels though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sam99)

Point proven.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    Point proven.
    You should have not said *******.... I'm dissappointed in you.

ReputationRep:
    well it's likely that at least some of them are, in the literal and in the offensive sense

ReputationRep:
    But then it's likely that there are people like that at all colleges

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    in the literal and in the offensive sense
    As an Eng Lang student, I can say...
    You mean the pejorative sense.

Pedantry for all :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazydaveuk)
    Shouldn't there be a full stop?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazydaveuk)
    As an Eng Lang student, I can say...
    You mean the pejorative sense.

also no capital Y on the 'You'...should be 'you'.

ReputationRep:
    Oh you are pedants!
    Children children.

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, just noticed the mentions of Rahul. He is a true legend...at the last Mechanics & Relativity B lecture a whole group of Robinson students packed the front two rows so he couldn't have his favourite seat...poor guy had to settle for third row.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe Binsonites aren't so nice after all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Maybe Binsonites aren't so nice after all
    Hey, we are normally nice, some people just need a bit of ribbing.

I'm sure Rahul's not a bad guy...he's just a bit too pompous and enthusiastic for his own good.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.