manchester is red

Watch
dj_ad_1
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Karisa96)
Very premature, united go down to Sevilla.
Not a good time for the city in general.
Plus the local lockdowns
username5027880
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dj_ad_1)
Plus the local lockdowns
Oh yes, indeed I'd forgotten about that. X
weeemma
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
In terms of City I hope that silence goes on for the next seasons both in Premier League and Champions League.
Yeah but still think that City should had been banned in Europe for next two years as it makes a mockery of uefa decision with them being fined but yet on appeal they get off but fine still stands which means they still guilty.
I agree with José about this decision .

City will buy them way to winning title next season if they are going to win it like.
dj_ad_1
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Karisa96)
Oh yes, indeed I'd forgotten about that. X
Aww nah its fine its a small world x
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by weeemma)
Yeah but still think that City should had been banned in Europe for next two years as it makes a mockery of uefa decision with them being fined but yet on appeal they get off but fine still stands which means they still guilty.
I agree with José about this decision .

City will buy them way to winning title next season if they are going to win it like.
The ban were the right and a clear sign for teams they undergo the FFP. But to be honest the UEFA is powerless when it matters that judicial decisions come true.
weeemma
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The ban were the right and a clear sign for teams they undergo the FFP. But to be honest the UEFA is powerless when it matters that judicial decisions come true.
Yeah but I gaunantee if it was any other team in league who did this they wouldn't had got away with it like as would be banned with no appeal either probably.

Does make a mockery of the whole system of FFP like .
It sounds like one rule for certain teams and another for the rest of them.
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah but I gaunantee if it was any other team in league who did this they wouldn't had got away with it like as would be banned with no appeal either probably.

Does make a mockery of the whole system of FFP like .
It sounds like one rule for certain teams and another for the rest of them.
One of the biggest issues is that teams like City is able to engage very good lawyers to turn the paragraphs at CAS court as they like, because City has the money to pay them.
weeemma
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
One of the biggest issues is that teams like City is able to engage very good lawyers to turn the paragraphs at CAS court as they like, because City has the money to pay them.
Very true like as smaller teams can't fight anything as don't have same big bucks like City .
But at end of the day they still in away guilty but got away with a fine . They bought CAS as otherwise they would had been banned probably.
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Very true like as smaller teams can't fight anything as don't have same big bucks like City .
But at end of the day they still in away guilty but got away with a fine . They bought CAS as otherwise they would had been banned probably.
They bought the lawyers of CAS, everyone can do this to appear for judicial issues at the court. Everyone with bucks. "Justice" has a price.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (31)
20%
No (124)
80%

Watched Threads