Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi. I am a girl who has terrifying memories. Throughout my life i have experienced a lot of things. To begin with I lived in a drugist's house. It wasn't his house as he had lived his whole life in drugs. Most of the time in my house, there was violent and abusive behaviour. I hated it but couldn't do anything. I was groped by that drugist and it disgusts me. Those memories are just there. As a grown up, i still can't overcome these bad memories. I feel disgusted by everyone these days. You can't trust anyone. Even if it's someone you trust or someone who's related to you.
paul514
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Drugist? Name:  CA0D551C-F233-49C0-836B-4B1A45BDD136.jpg.jpeg
Views: 12
Size:  37.0 KB
Aryz
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by paul514)
is that really helpful?
Aryz
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi. I am a girl who has terrifying memories. Throughout my life i have experienced a lot of things. To begin with I lived in a drugist's house. It wasn't his house as he had lived his whole life in drugs. Most of the time in my house, there was violent and abusive behaviour. I hated it but couldn't do anything. I was groped by that drugist and it disgusts me. Those memories are just there. As a grown up, i still can't overcome these bad memories. I feel disgusted by everyone these days. You can't trust anyone. Even if it's someone you trust or someone who's related to you.
Have u tried talking to someone about it like a mental health chatline or opening up to ur parents or someone you trust. It is never good to keep things bottled up inside and if u dont take action now im afraid u will regret it in years to come
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Aryz)
Have u tried talking to someone about it like a mental health chatline or opening up to ur parents or someone you trust. It is never good to keep things bottled up inside and if u dont take action now im afraid u will regret it in years to come
I have tried to talk but I don't want to bother people with it. I feel like they have their own problems to deal with😔.
Aryz
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I have tried to talk but I don't want to bother people with it. I feel like they have their own problems to deal with😔.
If people really do genuinely care about u then of course they would help u through ur problems especially ur parents.
Aryz
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
BUMP
glassalice
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
So sorry you had to experience those things at such a young at.
Your not mad you know, your traumatised (some people find it helpful to make this distinction, some don't). It's a 'normal reaction' to a very very abnormal and f*cked up situation.
Have you tried any form of trauma therapy like EMDR? My friend did and and she felt really positive about it. But there again it's not for everyone.
(Original post by paul514)
Ass.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (117)
28.33%
No - I have already returned home (55)
13.32%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (81)
19.61%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.69%
No - I live at home during term anyway (120)
29.06%

Watched Threads