Want more information about this university?

Pharmaceutical science with foundation year?

Watch
mystic_meg
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is there anyone else on the science foundation year, or for the pharmaceutical science course too?
Or anyone that is commuting in to uni rather than staying in student accommodation? x
UniOfLincolnStudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi mystic_meg

If you have Facebook, there is a group called Overheard at University of Lincoln with over 16,000 members (Click me!) , it is people who are coming or currently students at Lincoln who can help you find group chats relating to courses. For any further questions, feel free to reply to this on here or message me on Unibuddy (Click me!). Hope this helps

Callum
3rd year Business and Management student rep
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mystic_meg)
Is there anyone else on the science foundation year, or for the pharmaceutical science course too?
Or anyone that is commuting in to uni rather than staying in student accommodation? x
Im doing a pharmacy science foundation year, and tbh im well nervous
mystic_meg
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm sorry to hear that you're nervous, I'm a little bit worried about starting too. I've not found anyone else on the course so at least I'm glad I've found someone else taking it haha
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
I'm sorry to hear that you're nervous, I'm a little bit worried about starting too. I've not found anyone else on the course so at least I'm glad I've found someone else taking it haha
just wondering, but wanted to ask if youve completed your blackboard setup, wanted to know how many lectures we have on campus
UniOfLincolnStudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi,

It's perfectly fine to be nervous when starting university. I remember when I started a few years ago and was really nervous about moving to a new city, making friends etc.

My piece of advice to you would be to remember everyone is in the same boat, so please don't feel like you are the only one.

Lincoln is quite a small city in regards to the city centre so I'm confident you'll feel at home given enough time.

I know starting week is only a short while away, but if you would like to see if you could find some people from your course to try and make some friends early, head over to our Lincoln Friend for Life Website: www.lincoln.ac.uk/friends/

I'm sure you'll be perfectly fine, and I hope you enjoy your first year experience.

Connor - Third Year History Student
mystic_meg
Rep:
?
just wondering, but wanted to ask if youve completed your blackboard setup, wanted to know how many lectures we have on campus
hey,
Yeah I've completed it, can't find where I'm supposed to see that. Do you have a timetable yet as it might be on there? But I don't have a timetable yet so not too sure
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
oh I was just wondering if it was on there.
mystic_meg
Rep:
?
oh I was just wondering if it was on there.
not sure. you could email them maybe if you can't find it?
judeg27
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I'm taking pharmacy with foundation year aswell, have you found any group chat yet?
mystic_meg
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by judeg27)
I'm taking pharmacy with foundation year aswell, have you found any group chat yet?
Hey!
Not yet, aside from this I've not found anyone else on the course. Have you found any?
judeg27
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hey!
Not yet, aside from this I've not found anyone else on the course. Have you found any?
Nope haven't found anything yet, I've been checking Facebook
lopolik
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
hey I'm doing pharmacy foundation too and I've set up black board but cant see any info on there. I think everything is online, applied for accommodation but I won't actually be leaving on the 12th maybe the 21st. If its on campus then its deep because i'll have to commute from London. Wish there was more info.
lopolik
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
hey I'm taking pharmacy with foundation year too, I couldn't find any people before, I think we should make a group chat. Should we do it on snapchat/insta/twitter then exchange numbers there for privacy reasons here ?
mystic_meg
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Nope haven't found anything yet, I've been checking Facebook
Glad I'm not the only one aha was a little worried that I couldn't find one
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (53)
21.9%
No (189)
78.1%

Watched Threads