dolphins5
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
hi im from scotland and im in S5 at school and i need a bit of advice i want to to marine biology easpesially on dolphins and im wondering what nationals/highers/avanced highers i need to take i do higher biology and national 5 chemistry and national 5 maths at school at the moment and i need some advice what levels i need to take thank you
HGS345
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by dolphins5)
hi im from scotland and im in S5 at school and i need a bit of advice i want to to marine biology easpesially on dolphins and im wondering what nationals/highers/avanced highers i need to take i do higher biology and national 5 chemistry and national 5 maths at school at the moment and i need some advice what levels i need to take thank you
Hi. You should look up universities and see what their entry requirements are. They usually tell you what subjects they'd prefer and what's acceptable. After looking at 5-6 universities, you should have a good idea of what they're generally expecting. Though I would think that biology would be a preferred subject
dolphins5
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by HGS345)
Hi. You should look up universities and see what their entry requirements are. They usually tell you what subjects they'd prefer and what's acceptable. After looking at 5-6 universities, you should have a good idea of what they're generally expecting. Though I would think that biology would be a preferred subject
thank you for this advice ill do that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (325)
55.75%
I don't have everything I need (258)
44.25%

Watched Threads