Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i am sooooo unbelieveably bored! i cleaned up the entire house and made everyone lunch and im still totally bored! i have nothing to do now..! well im actually supposed to be doing coursework but you know...so whats everyone else doing? what 'should' you be doing instead of being on here?

Love,
    Anne-Marie

xxXXxxXXxx

ReputationRep:
    I should be revising all my lovely 5 subjects for my prelims which are soon but can't get of my ass. I may go out to the forest tonight and cut down an Xmas tree. See how much water you can drink or go and bake a really special cake.

ReputationRep:
    I should be doing coursework, research, revision or out buying dvds for my coursework.
    Oh and then there is Christmas shopping.
    Then washing clothes, tidying up and sorting out the cats.

ReputationRep:
    I'm also watching the eventing on Tv. Horses a go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    i am sooooo unbelieveably bored! i cleaned up the entire house and made everyone lunch and im still totally bored! i have nothing to do now..! well im actually supposed to be doing coursework but you know...so whats everyone else doing? what 'should' you be doing instead of being on here?

Love,
    Anne-Marie

xxXXxxXXxx
    you can talk to me

ReputationRep:
    I should be watching the football.
    Actually, I will...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luize)
    I should be doing coursework, research, revision or out buying dvds for my coursework.
    Oh and then there is Christmas shopping.
    Then washing clothes, tidying up and sorting out the cats.
    lol, yeah but who can be arsedd! i really wanted to go to the hairdressers but my mum won't take me! she keeps getting all stroppy every time i ask her so im just going to leave it now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    you can talk to me
    hello gorgeouss! how you been? you know i really really miss Curry! she was soo hilarious! i want her to come back!!!

im bored aswell. altho its 4PM it feels like 1 since i dont normally sleep til 12.30 (usually 10 at the latest)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    hello gorgeouss! how you been? you know i really really miss Curry! she was soo hilarious! i want her to come back!!!
    she isnt on msn messenger much anymore must try and persuade her to post more when she is online

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    lol, yeah but who can be arsedd! i really wanted to go to the hairdressers but my mum won't take me! she keeps getting all stroppy every time i ask her so im just going to leave it now

Try cutting your hair yourself. It can be great fun until you sober up and realise what you have done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luize)
    Try cutting your hair yourself. It can be great fun until you sober up and realise what you have done.
    omg, i did that when i was about 7years old! i wasn't drunk or anything...but i was getting really annoyed with my long hair, so one day i went into the bathroom,got the scissors and chopped of most of my hair! my mum came in and her face was literally like>>>>> :eek: then she screamed at me and i just found it so funny until i realized i didn't look so good...

ReputationRep:
    she isnt on msn messenger much anymore must try and persuade her to post more when she is online
    yeahh! tell her ireally miss talking to her about our little shopping sprees! the whole texas vibe is missing from this forum!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    yeahh! tell her ireally miss talking to her about our little shopping sprees! the whole texas vibe is missing from this forum!
    i need more people to throw bricks at

ReputationRep:
    i need more people to throw bricks at
    andd people like ralfskini, mr white, lord H...they don't seem to post much anymore!! that was one of the main reasons i didn't post anymore...this time last year on this forum was sooo much fun!

ReputationRep:
    hey anna!
    not spoken to you in a while! hows things goin? argh im so bored too, i have so much revision too but its terrible...i really cant be bothered! arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh.

ReputationRep:
    This is just one big reunion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    andd people like ralfskini, mr white, lord H...they don't seem to post much anymore!! that was one of the main reasons i didn't post anymore...this time last year on this forum was sooo much fun!
    it was like 1 big party. Then it just got boring and everything was getting repeated. We should try and get everyone back to this forum.

ReputationRep:
    blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    hey anna!
    not spoken to you in a while! hows things goin? argh im so bored too, i have so much revision too but its terrible...i really cant be bothered! arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh.
    OMGGGGG GEMMA!!!! YAYYYYY! i think im going to cryy... howww have you beeeeen?? long time noo chat! don't worry about revision talk to me instead!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.