The Student Room Group

Is it too late to apply for a masters programme starting in 2020 in the uk?

I was planning on getting a job/grad scheme in the UK in 2020 now that I graduated. However due to the Pandemic its been very difficult to find something and now I regret not having considered masters 😭😭 pls help me
If you do want to go then apply straight away! I know some places consider students up until end of August.

Also get your finance sorted quickly too as I know it can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks if UK student!

Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by ClaudiaVan
If you do want to go then apply straight away! I know some places consider students up until end of August.

Also get your finance sorted quickly too as I know it can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks if UK student!

Good luck

No wayyyyy I need to hurry upppp😭😭
Original post by BTS_biased
No wayyyyy I need to hurry upppp😭😭

I know some places accept MA applications up until mid September but you better get an application in quick to stand any chance! Or alternatively apply for a January start course. Depends on your subject and uni choice basically!
There still some places (depending on the university and course) but I’d suggest applying soon as they’ll be others with the same thought as you. Also references can take a little while, especially during the summer holiday.

Make sure you have a good personal statement ready which outlines why you want to study there and what experience you have.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending