The Student Room Group

Student finance

Good morning, hope everyone is well!

I have applied for student finance for my postgraduate course. I received my letter of entitlement for finance and although I sent my parents financial info as well, the amount of finance is lower than in previous years. Is that because I'm now a postgraduate??

Just wanted to ask for advice, thanks
Original post by exams 17
Good morning, hope everyone is well!

I have applied for student finance for my postgraduate course. I received my letter of entitlement for finance and although I sent my parents financial info as well, the amount of finance is lower than in previous years. Is that because I'm now a postgraduate??

Just wanted to ask for advice, thanks

Are you applying for funding for a standalone MSc/MA, or for an integrated masters year?
Reply 2
Original post by PhoenixFortune
Are you applying for funding for a standalone MSc/MA, or for an integrated masters year?

It is a pgde
Original post by exams 17
It is a pgde

Okay, if it's a one year course, then it'll be slightly less than for your undergrad because they aren't covering you over intermediate summer holidays. Either that, or your parents/you earn more now.
Reply 4
Original post by PhoenixFortune
Okay, if it's a one year course, then it'll be slightly less than for your undergrad because they aren't covering you over intermediate summer holidays. Either that, or your parents/you earn more now.

Ohhhh thanks so much!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending