Jack Mcaw
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I missed my offer with the university that I wanted to go to due to the stupid a level grade system. I got in through clearing to do economics at UEA but I'm not fully sold on it due to the uncertainty and that things are still going on with a level grades. My teacher grades were A*AB and if I find a way to get those grades through appeals and exams do you think I could get into the university of leeds next year? If not then can you tell me more about UEA, economics at UEA and the business school? How did you feel if you got into UEA through clearing, what were you unsure of, and how do you feel about it now? How are the lectures and lecturers? What certifications and awards can you get outside of the course? Why did you pick UEA for economics? How is the accommodation, especially en suite Village plus? How long does it take to get to shops (and what shops are nearby), train station and city centre? What are the placement years like? What's nearby to the campus? Can you do paid internships? How much do buses cost and how reliable are they? How is the student union? Some disadvantages about the University?

I never got a chance to go to the open day, the website doesn't have much information and is frustrating to use, on University tables the university doesn't rank too highly in general and for economics and as I missed the offer for the university I really wanted to go to, I'm not fully sold on UEA so any help and advice would be much appreciated.
Anonymous
Report 2 months ago
I missed my offer with the university that I wanted to go to due to the stupid a level grade system. I got in through clearing to do economics at UEA but I'm not fully sold on it due to the uncertainty and that things are still going on with a level grades. My teacher grades were A*AB and if I find a way to get those grades through appeals and exams do you think I could get into the university of leeds next year? If not then can you tell me more about UEA, economics at UEA and the business school? How did you feel if you got into UEA through clearing, what were you unsure of, and how do you feel about it now? How are the lectures and lecturers? What certifications and awards can you get outside of the course? Why did you pick UEA for economics? How is the accommodation, especially en suite Village plus? How long does it take to get to shops (and what shops are nearby), train station and city centre? What are the placement years like? What's nearby to the campus? Can you do paid internships? How much do buses cost and how reliable are they? How is the student union? Some disadvantages about the University?

I never got a chance to go to the open day, the website doesn't have much information and is frustrating to use, on University tables the university doesn't rank too highly in general and for economics and as I missed the offer for the university I really wanted to go to, I'm not fully sold on UEA so any help and advice would be much appreciated.
Anonymous
Report 2 months ago
I missed my offer with the university that I wanted to go to due to the stupid a level grade system. I got in through clearing to do economics at UEA. My teacher grades were A*AB (got given ABB) and if I find a way to get those grades through appeals and exams do you think I could get into the university of leeds next year? If not then can you tell me more about UEA, economics at UEA and the business school? How did you feel if you got into UEA through clearing, what were you unsure of, and how do you feel about it now? How are the lectures and lecturers? What certifications and awards can you get outside of the course? Why did you pick UEA for economics? How is the accommodation, especially en suite Village plus? How long does it take to get to shops (and what shops are nearby), train station and city centre? What are the placement years like? Can you do paid internships? How much do buses cost and how reliable are they?Some disadvantages about the University?

I never got a chance to go to the open day, the website doesn't have much information and it's frustrating to use, on University tables the university doesn't rank too highly in general and for economics and as I missed the offer for the university I really wanted to go to, I'm not fully sold on UEA so any help and advice would be much appreciated.
Anonymous
Report 2 months ago
Igot in through clearing to do economics at UEA. My teacher grades were A*AB (got given ABB) and if I find a way to get those grades through appeals and exams do you think I could get into the university of leeds next year? If not then can you tell me more about UEA, economics at UEA and the business school? How did you feel if you got into UEA through clearing, what were you unsure of, and how do you feel about it now? How are the lectures and lecturers? What certifications and awards can you get outside of the course? Why did you pick UEA for economics? How is the accommodation, especially en suite Village plus? How long does it take to get to shops (and what shops are nearby), train station and city centre? What are the placement years like? Can you do paid internships? How much do buses cost and how reliable are they?Some disadvantages about the University?

I never got a chance to go to the open day, the website doesn't have much information and it's frustrating to use, on University tables the university doesn't rank too highly in general and for economics and as I missed the offer for the university I really wanted to go to, I'm not fully sold on UEA so any help and advice would be much appreciated.
Anonymous
Report 2 months ago
Igot in through clearing to do economics at UEA. My teacher grades were A*AB (got given ABB) and if I find a way to get those grades through appeals and exams do you think I could get into the university of leeds next year? If not then can you tell me more about UEA, economics at UEA and the business school? How did you feel if you got into UEA through clearing, what were you unsure of, and how do you feel about it now? How are the lectures and lecturers? What certifications and awards can you get outside of the course? Why did you pick UEA for economics? How is the accommodation, especially en suite Village plus? How long does it take to get to shops (and what shops are nearby), train station and city centre? What are the placement years like? Can you do paid internships? How much do buses cost and how reliable are they?Some disadvantages about the University?

I never got a chance to go to the open day, on University tables the university doesn't rank too highly in general and for economics and as I missed the offer for the university I really wanted to go to, I'm not fully sold on UEA so any help and advice would be much appreciated.
Anonymous
Report 2 months ago
Igot in through clearing to do economics at UEA. My teacher grades were A*AB (got given ABB) and if I find a way to get those grades through appeals and exams do you think I could get into the university of leeds next year? If not then can you tell me more about UEA, economics at UEA and the business school? How did you feel if you got into UEA through clearing, what were you unsure of, and how do you feel about it now? How are the lectures and lecturers? What certifications and awards can you get outside of the course? Why did you pick UEA for economics? How is the accommodation, especially en suite Village plus? How long does it take to get to shops (and what shops are nearby), train station and city centre? What are the placement years like? How much do buses cost and how reliable are they?Some disadvantages about the University?

I never got a chance to go to the open day, on University tables the university doesn't rank too highly in general and for economics and as I missed the offer for the university I really wanted to go to, I'm not fully sold on UEA so any help and advice would be much appreciated.
Anonymous
Report 2 months ago
Igot in through clearing to do economics at UEA. My teacher grades were A*AB (got given ABB) and if I find a way to get those grades through appeals and exams do you think I could get into the university of leeds next year? If not then can you tell me more about UEA, economics at UEA and the business school? How did you feel if you got into UEA through clearing and how do you feel about it now? How are the lectures and lecturers? What certifications and awards can you get outside of the course? Why did you pick UEA for economics? How is the accommodation, especially en suite Village plus? How long does it take to get to shops (and what shops are nearby), train station and city centre? What are the placement years like? How much do buses cost and how reliable are they?
Anonymous
Report 2 months ago
Igot in through clearing to do economics at UEA. My teacher grades were A*AB (got given ABB) and if I find a way to get those grades through appeals and exams do you think I could get into the university of leeds next year? If not then can you tell me more about UEA, economics at UEA and the business school? How did you feel if you got into UEA through clearing and how do you feel about it now? How are the lectures and lecturers? What certifications and awards can you get outside of the course? Why did you pick UEA for economics? How is the accommodation, especially en suite Village plus? How long does it take to get to shops (and what shops are nearby), train station and city centre?
Anonymous
Report 2 months ago
Igot in through clearing to do economics at UEA. My teacher grades were A*AB (got given ABB) and if I find a way to get those grades through appeals and exams do you think I could get into the university of leeds next year? If not then can you tell me more about UEA, economics at UEA and the business school? How did you feel if you got in through clearing and how do you feel about it now? How are the lectures and lecturers? What certifications and awards can you get outside of the course? Why did you pick UEA for economics? How is the accommodation, especially en suite Village plus? How long does it take to get to shops, train station and city centre?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (80)
14.26%
I'm not sure (25)
4.46%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (178)
31.73%
I have already dropped out (12)
2.14%
I'm not a current university student (266)
47.42%

Watched Threads