Ocr classical civilisation: Revision pack from past student

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
9vns
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello! I sat my class civ a level last year, came out with an A, and would like to help as many of you as possible with your resits!
Topics studied:
World of the Hero: The Iliad, The Aeneid
Greek Theatre: The Bacchae, Frogs and Oedipus the King
Greek Religion + annotations of the vases!
For world of the hero I have exercise packs that can help stimulate engagement with your re-Reading. And don’t worry!!! I have modern scholarship in all the packs, just DM me ♥️♥️♥️ And good luck, I’m sorry this happened to you this year, but it will be okay!
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
emperor zurg
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 9vns)
Hello! I sat my class civ a level last year, came out with an A, and would like to help as many of you as possible with your resits!
Topics studied:
For world of the hero I have exercise packs that can help stimulate engagement with your re-Reading. And don’t worry!!! I have modern scholarship in all the packs, just DM me ♥️♥️♥️ And good luck, I’m sorry this happened to you this year, but it will be okay!
Hi there, I was just wondering if you still have any resources available? My school happens to be doing the same three components as you!!
15colesch
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hi! are you still willing to share these? it would be super helpful!^^
HannahMcD_04
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I was wondering if you still had these exercise packs, my school is doing the same spec and texts as well! Thanks.
alicewilliams21
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 9vns)
Topics studied:
Hi, I was wondering if you could share any of the World of the Hero exercise packs. Thanks!
ambernottage
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 9vns)
Topics studied:
If these are still available, I'd really appreciate the World of the Hero exercise pack?
Ovidianmorals
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi, if you are still giving these out I’d really appreciate the world of the hero and Greek theatre pack
psmith32
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
is this still available// can anyone send me revision!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (22)
28.95%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (27)
35.53%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (7)
9.21%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
3.95%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
5.26%
I’m starting to consider my university options (10)
13.16%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (2)
2.63%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.32%

Watched Threads