Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My friends, girlfriend and family all have sickbugs and colds and I am worried thoguh I'm still healthy in a sense from these bugs. How can I help them get better quicker. I need a CURE FOR THE COMMON COLD! :idea:

Does anyone know any ways of preventing it in a cool way like so I can tell lots of people? ie. drink lemon, orange and yeast juice. That would be really funny.

Does anyone here have bugs or feel crap?

ReputationRep:
    I was ill for the past 2-3 weeks...It's just gone now, still get a cough now and then though.

Tell people to eat lots of strawberrys. High Vit C content.

ReputationRep:
    That sounds smart. My baby cousing was gravely ill aswell and I had to take care of her alot as her family was all ill too. I'm glad I ahve caught an immunity somewhere. Strawberries sound nice and you wouldn't be forcing people to do that.

ReputationRep:
    Although you woudln't be forcing people to eat strawberrys they aren't in season and so it's expensive especially in comparison to oranages/satsumas.

All the flu and cold medicines you can get arent that great.
    If you have a sore throat it's easier to take a couple paracetamol and a sucky sweet. And by easier I think I mean cheaper.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.