The Student Room Group

studying abroad before University

Can I study abroad before going to University?
If yes then how?
Reply 1
Yes - where do you want to go? Can you afford it?
Reply 2
May be UK or USA but honestly I can't afford even a little budget? Does it has to be something with budget? Scholarships are not for this thing?
Reply 3
Original post by RD GR
May be UK or USA but honestly I can't afford even a little budget? Does it has to be something with budget? Scholarships are not for this thing?

There tend not to be a whole load of scholarships for such things. The princes trust has schemes for people from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Reply 4
But isn't a charity foundation?
Original post by RD GR
Can I study abroad before going to University?
If yes then how?

Yes you can 100%, it depends on what country you want to go and what you want to study
Reply 6
Original post by RD GR
But isn't a charity foundation?

not sure i've ever heard of any which fund courses overseas - at least not on a non local scale.
Original post by RD GR

What do you want to study?
US is expensive and has a ****ed economy but if you go to a cheaper country you could study for longer and your savings will last for a long time
Reply 8
can I have a brief answer that which countries are restricted and which are difficult to apply?
Original post by RD GR
can I have a brief answer that which countries are restricted and which are difficult to apply?

It depends entirely on where you are from, where you live and what you want to study
Reply 10
I'm from Asia but want to study in Europe on scholarship is that possible?
When you say study abroad Before university- what type of study are you looking to do if not at university?

Quick Reply

Latest