The Student Room Group

Anyone studying at Stonebridge College?

Scroll to see replies

Hi,
Yes I am studying at Stonebridge too, Nutrition, but there support doesn't seem to be very good...
Original post by Missy93<3
Hello, im currently studying Access to he in nursing with stonebridge, I have found the tutors arnt very responsive, and the forum does not work for me either. Ive just submitted unit 5, does anyone have any insight on how to do unit 6? What should I focus on? What's most important information to get down? What layout do I do? I would greatly appreciate help x

Hi, how are you getting on with unit 6?
Reply 22
Hi I am studying with Stonebridge and one piece of supporting evidence didn’t upload in the correct format and so the tutor sent It back saying he couldn’t open it. I have only one more attempt and I’m worried. Only on unit 1. I have completed unit 2 but scared to send it due to what happened with the first! Heard lots of bad thing on here. Scared I’m going to fail. Anyone got any advice to help? Paid a lot of money for this course which is also a worry if I was to fail.
Reply 23
Original post by Samkl88
Hi I am studying with Stonebridge and one piece of supporting evidence didn’t upload in the correct format and so the tutor sent It back saying he couldn’t open it. I have only one more attempt and I’m worried. Only on unit 1. I have completed unit 2 but scared to send it due to what happened with the first! Heard lots of bad thing on here. Scared I’m going to fail. Anyone got any advice to help? Paid a lot of money for this course which is also a worry if I was to fail.

You'll be fine to resubmit again (and maybe more times!) i was struggling to send over a document and i think it took me about 4 attempts...i just kept messaging them saying, "ive sent it, have you got it!?"
make use of others studying your course and join a whatsapp group with a few people if you can...the group i am in all encourage each other as well as agree with the moans about units, lack of feedback and general doubting yourself!
read the questions and then really read the questions! overthinking the question is normal but when you step back and look at the question again, you might find you are answering something really wrong...or completely off track!
failing that, like you said, you have paid a lot of money so use them for any questions you need - in all honestly though, i found the whatsapp groups much more helpful!
Reply 24
Original post by 26maris
You'll be fine to resubmit again (and maybe more times!) i was struggling to send over a document and i think it took me about 4 attempts...i just kept messaging them saying, "ive sent it, have you got it!?"
make use of others studying your course and join a whatsapp group with a few people if you can...the group i am in all encourage each other as well as agree with the moans about units, lack of feedback and general doubting yourself!
read the questions and then really read the questions! overthinking the question is normal but when you step back and look at the question again, you might find you are answering something really wrong...or completely off track!
failing that, like you said, you have paid a lot of money so use them for any questions you need - in all honestly though, i found the whatsapp groups much more helpful!

Thank you for replying, I was under the impression you could only re submit once? That’s why I was worried to mess up again. How would I find these WhatsApp groups? Sorry for all the questions I’m new to this, hoping in a few weeks il be feeling more confident
Reply 25
Original post by Samkl88
Thank you for replying, I was under the impression you could only re submit once? That’s why I was worried to mess up again. How would I find these WhatsApp groups? Sorry for all the questions I’m new to this, hoping in a few weeks il be feeling more confident

thats ok -
you know where it shows you your assignments, there is a column for UNIT DEBATE - if that is working (sometimes it doesnt work!) people put on there what they are studying and if there is a whatsapp group - failing that, i think this portal has people asking too?
you can only resubmit once when its a graded unit but i think that for ungraded you will be ok.
what are you studying?
Reply 26
Hi, did you manage to finish you adult nursing course and are you attending uni this winter?
hey guys just a query on your other points. i am learning with stonebridge and the old system was much better....reading lists, forums etc. this new one is terrible. theres no support! and everytime i send a message it doesnt get resolved. id love for someone to point me in the right direction for contacts, peer support etc

Thanks
Original post by lauralinford
hey guys just a query on your other points. i am learning with stonebridge and the old system was much better....reading lists, forums etc. this new one is terrible. theres no support! and everytime i send a message it doesnt get resolved. id love for someone to point me in the right direction for contacts, peer support etc

Thanks

Hi Laura, I am facing the same problem when trying to find peer support. I am so glad I found you as someone who understands me. Would I be able to have your email? I also have some good news, I do not know if you have ever heard of this site but it will point in the right direction. This site is called: www.studocu.com and it has many template reports and assignments just type in your unit and module title and look out for Stonebridge. Wishing you all the best, keep in touch, Olivia :smile:
oh thank you!! yeah sure its [email protected] drop me an email and we can moan and chat haha
Wow...was looking for the WhatsApp groups! What’s the best way to find them? Many thanks!
hello Im doing the access course to nursing with Stonebridge and I wanted to know how you found Stonebridge overall and did you get into University?
Reply 32
Original post by Missy93<3
Hello, im currently studying Access to he in nursing with stonebridge, I have found the tutors arnt very responsive, and the forum does not work for me either. Ive just submitted unit 5, does anyone have any insight on how to do unit 6? What should I focus on? What's most important information to get down? What layout do I do? I would greatly appreciate help x

Hey, I am studying accsess to nursing with stonebridge. I was wondering how you got on with the course, And universities response to studying at stonebridge? I am worried it is not a respected college as it seems quite easy to achieve distinctions. X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending