Original post by Kickboxing44
happy birthday!

Thank you
Reply 4
Happy birthday 🥳

Ps: if you do feel lonely or sad do pm me 😊
Original post by Anonymous
I know it will be a lonely day.

Then make it more exciting by doing things or treating yourself to things you will enjoy. People dont always make it better.
You have ecolier for company and who wouldnt want a floppy eared dog, especially if house trained?
Reply 6
Happy birthday! :yay:
happy birthday!!!
treat yourself today or take yourself on a date.

People dont matter cuz everyone’s selfish in this world(maybe not every one), love yourself!

Also, happy birthday!!!! Mines on the 24th and im dreading it too lol
Happy birthday! Even though you may be feeling down just know we are all here for you!!! (:
Take a leaf out of the Jehovah's Witnesses books. And don't make a fuss about birthdays, christmas, anniversaries.

Treat every day as a day to live life to the full.

Above all, don't get stressed by any day, just because you're not doing the same sort stuff that almost everybody else does on those days.

Do something different. Be someone different.
Happy birthday
Happy Birthday 🥳
Reply 13
Happy birthday may you have all the happiness in the world and may you achieve all your dreams ameen ❤️❤️❤️❤️✨✨✨✨✨✨

I felt exactly the same on my birthday on Saturday. Treat it as a day to CELEBRATE YOU, and the amazing person that you are. Treat yourself. Have some good food. Do literally anything that makes you feel good. Anything to make you feel special. This is YOUR DAY.
P.s. happy birthday
Hey go to the cinema or go out to eat for 50% off today
Birthdays are overrated. Have a good one nonetheless!
Happy birthday! :party:

Your day is what you make it, so do what makes you happy! You could go for a walk, watch your favourite film, eat your favourite food, the list goes on!

Emily
Birthdays are overrated. Have a good one nonetheless!
Happy birthday!!!!!
Its not lonely if u have urself
Take urself out 😉

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending