My Girlfriend is unhappy with my bodycount

Watch
CatsInHeaven
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Look it feels weird saying it but I am 19 and have slept with 25 girls, since I was 14 years old. My girlfriend asked me about it and I am an honest person so I told the truth. I don't really feel bad about it as I can have sex with as many people as I want I am exploring my sexuality. What do you think of this situation thanks.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by CatsInHeaven)
Look it feels weird saying it but I am 19 and have slept with 25 girls, since I was 14 years old. My girlfriend asked me about it and I am an honest person so I told the truth. I don't really feel bad about it as I can have sex with as many people as I want I am exploring my sexuality. What do you think of this situation thanks.
Are you about to split?
How unhappy is your gf?
Have you asked her what will make her happy?

You can tell her you made a mistake and it was 0.25 of a girl.
You could also start gauging the unhappiness by starting with offering a bar of chcolate, cheap, then expensive, KFC date, Pizza. Nandos, real meal, home cooked meal, flowers, pems, sernading, tablet, phone, laptop, apple mac, holiday, New merc, diamond ring etc and just gauge when the face goes from sad to happy? If she breaks at KFC, then you have a keeper, if it takes till the new merc, then you cnat say you havent tried.
CatsInHeaven
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Are you about to split?
I don't believe so she was pretty surprised when I told her but I think that she is very into me as I have quite high self esteem, and am a bit of a hotshot.

How unhappy is your gf?
She is shocked more than anything, I think that she will accept it with time, to be honest if she doesn't then I will probably just go back to one of my 'hoes' as revenge.

Have you asked her what will make her happy?
It happened quite recently so we are going to talk again soon

You can tell her you made a mistake and it was 0.25 of a girl.
You could also start gauging the unhappiness by starting with offering a bar of chcolate, cheap, then expensive, KFC date, Pizza. Nandos, real meal, home cooked meal, flowers, pems, sernading, tablet, phone, laptop, apple mac, holiday, New merc, diamond ring etc and just gauge when the face goes from sad to happy? If she breaks at KFC, then you have a keeper, if it takes till the new merc, then you cnat say you havent tried.
yeah for sure bro I mean pound-land is like 4 minutes away so I guess that is the perfect place to start, but this girl definitely has a good personality and looks so I wouldn't really want to lose her because of my past.
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
She is shocked more than anything, I think that she will accept it with time, to be honest if she doesn't then I will probably just go back to one of my 'hoes' as revenge.
Dont be immature.

If all she is is shocked, she'll probably get over it after a bit.
Last edited by LovelyMrFox; 2 months ago
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
So you've been shagging what? 5 girls a year since you were 14? Don't buy it.
kekedoyouloveme?
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

Wow,

Hoes, nice use of Vocabulary.

And revenge? wow such a gentlemen she deserves you alright.

Regardless, of whether she accepts or not, it's down to her not you, you're entitled to sleeping with whoever and whomever you want, in the same way she is entitled to whether she wants to accept that or not.
Geraldthegoat
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
She should just accept that you’ve been honest about the situation, there’s nothing wrong with that if she really doesn’t like it then she can rather just leave or accept it and move on.
Anonymous #1
Report 2 months ago
Troll.:dontknow:
CatsInHeaven
Rep:
?
Whatever
username2393237
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
This is BS
fijitastic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
If she likes you, your body count shouldn't matter. My ex's body count was like 50 and he was 18 and we had a good relationship despite that
username2393237
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Whatever
You over-egged the pudding, but you can improve over time. I believe in you 😃
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (195)
14.39%
I'm not sure (61)
4.5%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (393)
29%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.73%
I'm not a current university student (669)
49.37%

Watched Threads