The Student Room Group

I met a girl, but she lives in France

So I broke up with My girl about a month ago now, and I’ve moved on. During these pst few days I’ve been spending time on some app and I met a sweet caring and gorgeous girl, but she lives in France. We’ve been talking a lot recently and we both like each other I even explained what happened between me and my ex to her and I just really like her, but I feel like I’m just never going to meet her because we’re both 16, and I don’t afford or have permission to France at my age.

I really like her and really hope to meet her, but I just feel like I won’t and it makes me sad :frown:
(edited 3 years ago)
u can always meet again in the future or u could just stay as close friends for now and then if you’re both still not dating by time you’re 18, u could study there. These feelings are very new so you could change your mind, in the beginning everyone feels like this but possibly u could meet up for one time in the holidays when corona isn’t as bad.
(edited 3 years ago)
[QUOTE="Geraldthegoat;90470798"]u can always meet again in the future or u could just stay as close friends for now and then if you’re both still not dating by time you’re 18, u could study there. These feelings are very new so you could change your mind, in the beginning everyone feels like this but possibly u could meet up for one time in the holidays when corona isn’t as bad.
Original post by Geraldthegoat
u can always meet again in the future or u could just stay as close friends for now and then if you’re both still not dating by time you’re 18, u could study there. These feelings are very new so you could change your mind, in the beginning everyone feels like this but possibly u could meet up for one time in the holidays when corona isn’t as bad.

Yeah I suppose that could be an approach to it!
But you’re right I shall continue to talk to her and see how things go

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending