Amin7
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Who has done BTEC Applied science in year 12 Unit 8 - Physiology of Human Body Systems?
Starlight15
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Keri00Summers have you done this unit?

I haven't unfortunately, but I can help do you have the pages for this unit so that I can support you
Keri00Summers
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Starlight15)
Keri00Summers have you done this unit?

I haven't unfortunately, but I can help do you have the pages for this unit so that I can support you
No I haven't but I think It's similar to Unit 3 Anatomy and Physiology which I am about to do in Year 13
Well, I am going to learn about the systems which is LAB
username5369224
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Emziane)
Who has done BTEC Applied science in year 12 Unit 8 - Physiology of Human Body Systems?
Im currently doing it!
Amin7
Rep:
(Original post by idk.sophx)
Im currently doing it!
Ok,
How are you finding it?
username5369224
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Im currently doing it!
Not too bad! Currently on 3500 words... not sure if that's a lot or not! Completely forgot how to reference lol. Other than that, its going ok! How is yours going?
Keri00Summers
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Not too bad! Currently on 3500 words... not sure if that's a lot or not! Completely forgot how to reference lol. Other than that, its going ok! How is yours going?
you can use - cite this for me website to reference
Amin7
Rep:
That's good
I still haven't reached half of it but I am doing pretty well
username5369224
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Emziane)
That's good
I still haven't reached half of it but I am doing pretty well
That's great to hear! I hope it all goes well for you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (28)
9.62%
Okay (86)
29.55%
A bit lacking (105)
36.08%
Not good at all (72)
24.74%

Watched Threads