Is "The Booking Team" modelling agency legit or a scam?

Watch
Daniellle.longhu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
amazing company would recommend
Last edited by Daniellle.longhu; 1 week ago
Kaylaf29
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi I know this is a few months old now but what happened and also is this the same company as the one on Chatley street cheetham hill as I'm supposed to have an appointment tomorrow and the email says if I don't turn up we could be put on the unreliable model register is this the same company as don't want to be scammed
lilamls
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Quick-use)
Definitely, definitely looks like a scam. These horrible agencies seem to never give up on exploiting people out of their money.
nice...
Sapphire_8282
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Has anyone been refunded for this
Sapphire_8282
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Has anyone had there money refunded
Admit-One
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Very unlikely that the company involved will do refunds.

If you paid via card and not get what you expected to receive, contact your card issuer (bank) and initiate a chargeback.
Eldred gt 139
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
If you were in Manchester photo shoot this week let me know because I got scammed by them and a few people were in the room too.they asked for 200 for a portfolio an claim you paid for your pictures
Sapphire_8282
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Eldred gt 139)
If you were in Manchester photo shoot this week let me know because I got scammed by them and a few people were in the room too.they asked for 200 for a portfolio an claim you paid for your pictures
My daughter was scammed out of £400 they told her she has paid for her photos own website and to go to the model academy and that Emma (agent,they make it sound professional) will be in touch finding her work .everyone my daughter has messaged Emma she ignores her or says she will get back to her soon . I also got in touch and asked for the money back (£400 for a few photos send by email,that’s a portfolio) and they give me an email to get in touch with head office . No such email so again phoned back my daughter was given another email .again no such email . I will not leave it at this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (398)
52.16%
No (365)
47.84%

Watched Threads