Which question is best for me to answer if I want to do an accounting/finance degree?

Watch
o_reo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
1. Since World War Two, countries have reduced trade barriers and have tended to move towards free trade. Should the world follow a similar path with respect to immigration and open all borders?

2. Is it in the United States’ interest to isolate and sanction the Chinese economy, or should it continue its previous policy of greater co-operation and trade?

3. Climate change is widely considered to be greatest threat facing the human race in the modern era. However, the economic costs of tackling it are significant, with lost growth contributing to greater poverty and potentially human mortality, particularly in the developing world. With these costs in mind, discuss whether it is worth taking drastic global action to stop climate change.

4. A command economy can never be successful at allocating scarce resources. Discuss.

5. In a time of crisis and shortage should essentials, such as toilet paper, be subject to price controls to prevent price gouging?
ajj2000
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
For what purpose? Where do you get the questions from?
o_reo
Rep:
?
(Original post by ajj2000)
For what purpose? Where do you get the questions from?
essay competition
ajj2000
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by m.s124)
essay competition
All look really interesting. Numbers 4 and 5 look the most linked to topics with broad business impacts, and number 2 the most relevant to international businesses.
o_reo
Rep:
?
(Original post by ajj2000)
All look really interesting. Numbers 4 and 5 look the most linked to topics with broad business impacts, and number 2 the most relevant to international businesses.
thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads