Turn on thread page Beta

Do you drink? watch

Announcements
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm drinking now!

ReputationRep:
    Never, i like to be safe and in control I can go crazy without it and have a fun time

Ems x

ReputationRep:
    I dont drink usually. But I do drink it few times furing a month.

Zain

ReputationRep:
    yes. i do.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer being stoned to being drunk, each persons different, but there is definitely a chance of being ridiculed because you don't enjoyed getting drunk ... then vomitting in public, stumbling home in the middle of the night semi-naked with half your underwear on show.

ReputationRep:
    Somewhere in between often and sometimes!

ReputationRep:
    i've jist turned 17 and my parents are quite strict, but am allowed to drink now, though i like to stick 2 smirnorr ices!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I love being old enough to live on my own and do what I want.

Hell YES! I drink!

ReputationRep:
    where i used to drink perhaps every few weekends, it's almost every few months now that i drive.

ReputationRep:
    yeah sometimes, although I've cut down cos its quite a stupid habit, maybe every fortnight I will drink

I was last drunk on the 23rd August 2004.

ReputationRep:
    I was last drunk on friday! And i was also drinking last night. I've had a heavy week alcohol wise, its not usually this bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I was last drunk on the 23rd August 2004.

GCSE exam related celebrations/commiseration??

ReputationRep:
    I hardly drink at all compared to what I used to. It was normal to drink every Friday and Saturday night and get messy drunk, but I've only been sick once and that was my 17th birthday.

Now I hardly drink at all, one smirnoff ice after work on a Saturday and sometimes not even that, and I feel so much better for it

(Original post by Clodagh)
    GCSE exam related celebrations/commiseration??
    No, the night I met my g/f.

My GCSE's were very boring, I wasn't happy or sad about them. They were like the general election.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=kellywood_5]I hardly ever drink because I hardly ever go out in the evenings,. I suppose that will change when I go to uni, but I still won't drink a lot because I don't see the point. I've never been drunk in my life and it doesn't look like fun at all. Where's the fun in getting so p***ed that you don't even know what you're doing and you end up being sick everywhere and waking up with a massive hangover? [QUOTE]

Im the same except if i do go out i usually just have a j20... they taste great

ReputationRep:
    TSR must represent the majority of people who are friendless geeks.

I drink till i drop my glass.

people on here need to get out more.

EDIT - Im actually drunk right now, my bad.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, never.

ReputationRep:
    you're so cool, with your fake confidence and slurred words..

hmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1w)
    you're so cool, with your fake confidence and slurred words..

hmm
    Er.... yeah? :confused:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.