The Student Room Group

Vitamin D3 Deficiency?

Hi,

So recently (in the last 3/4 days), I have been having muscle & bone pains all over, they come and last around 20 seconds and disappear for a while before coming back again. It started in my left arm, now it’s basically all over... it’s not an awful pain, just kind of uncomfortable. I have lacked in Vitamin D3 before and had to have supplements for it, and I thought it may be that so I have ordered some more, would anyone know if it is Vitamin D deficiency?
Reply 1
To add on, I also sometimes have hair loss, which was reduced when I was taking Vitamin D tablets, it’s mainly after I have a shower and clumps start coming out in the brush/comb.
No one on here can diagnose you, since you need a blood test for that, but it does sound like it definitely could be vitamin D deficiency.
Get a blood test to see if u are deficient. I was deficient in b12 and d3. I supplement both.
Reply 4
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
No one on here can diagnose you, since you need a blood test for that, but it does sound like it definitely could be vitamin D deficiency.

Original post by boulderingislife
Get a blood test to see if u are deficient. I was deficient in b12 and d3. I supplement both.

Will do ... guess it just worried me a little bit .. I think Googling my symptoms made it worse. Thanks for replying 😊
Original post by Anonymous
Will do ... guess it just worried me a little bit .. I think Googling my symptoms made it worse. Thanks for replying 😊

Googling it always makes me think I’m dying :lol:You’re welcome :smile:
Time for a trip to the doctor.

Quick Reply

Latest