The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tinykates
yeh probably just the bottom of the page where it says who's online - maybe he's trying to find out who's on invisible? oooooooh sneaky! :biggrin:

Maybe, but lots of Lemony Snicketses are on now that weren't on when the topic was made, so it doesn't really work. Not so much sneaky as... not very sneaky. I couldn't think of anything :frown:
Reply 41
Toy Soldier
Maybe, but lots of Lemony Snicketses are on now that weren't on when the topic was made, so it doesn't really work. Not so much sneaky as... not very sneaky. I couldn't think of anything :frown:

yeh i thought of that after i posted. hmm who knows? maybe he just wanted to make a thread that gets lots of replies :biggrin:
Reply 42
lemony snicket :bootyshak
Reply 43
Daibhidh
If you are one of these people say hi in this conversation.
If not say 'lemony snicket'.

alkaeda, blissy, braders89, Dajoruna, dreamer86, DrJackal, eric bischoff, erk, gemgems89, Helenia, hester, imasillynarb, IZZY!, jazzs91, kidney thief, Luize, paddyslammer, puppy, Ramaya, randdom, Sarky, Tinykates, Toy Soldier, wiwarin

hi :hello:
lemony snicket
Reply 45
I didn't expect so many replies at all but it was a bit of a teaser to see who would figure it out.
It was active users at one point but some of them weren't saying anything. Lemony Snicket- something about being unfortunate that you weren't online.

Sorry to have spammed up that message. Hope you are all good.
Daibhidh
I didn't expect so many replies at all but it was a bit of a teaser to see who would figure it out.
It was active users at one point but some of them weren't saying anything. Lemony Snicket- something about being unfortunate that you weren't online.

Therefore, I got it right..sort of. :aetsch:
Reply 47
Daibhidh

what? :confused: i still don't get it
Reply 48
It was just active users earlier when there wasn't many people online. Sorry.
:frown: lemony snicket.
erm, why I am being mentioned here, what have I done wrong?
Reply 52
Lemony Snicket
Reply 53
Daibhidh
It was just active users earlier when there wasn't many people online. Sorry.

All that for that? :confused: And i was so excited. I felt wanted. :frown:
Reply 54
lemony snicket :frown:
Reply 55
englishstudent

lol :rofl:
Lemony Snicket
Reply 57
lemony snicket
Hi :smile:
Reply 59
Hi. :biggrin: