The Student Room Group

Is it weird???

Hey guyss

I move into uni on Sunday 13th. My family have decided to make a weekend of it, so they have booked a hotel. We go to Birmingham on Saturday, then do some accommodation shopping there & then on Sunday I move in. However they’re staying at the hotel till monday.

Is it weird if people see my family at my accom on Monday saying their goodbyes as most peoples would’ve gone on the sunday?
Original post by Anonymous
Hey guyss

I move into uni on Sunday 13th. My family have decided to make a weekend of it, so they have booked a hotel. We go to Birmingham on Saturday, then do some accommodation shopping there & then on Sunday I move in. However they’re staying at the hotel till monday.

Is it weird if people see my family at my accom on Monday saying their goodbyes as most peoples would’ve gone on the sunday?

Why do you care what other people think
I don’t think it’s weird whatsoever - I hope you have a successful move
Original post by Anonymous
Hey guyss

Hi!

No, it is not weird at all! You shouldn't worry. I was like the last one to move into my accommodation and it was fine.
Marlena Official Student Rep 😊
Not at all
No, I imagine more people than you think will be doing the same
Reply 6
Not at all. My parents are doing the same , also I feel comfortable this ways.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending