br1sm1th
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I keep having my post declined because of a link to a petition against the way module results have been graded. This is an issue only affecting students. Why not let me post the link here?
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
New members and links look sketchy.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Also it says in the rules not to petition for votes or similar this could come under 'similar'
br1sm1th
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
Also it says in the rules not to petition for votes or similar this could come under 'similar'
It says don't campaign for votes. I was only making the people affected aware that there was a petition for the unfair treatment of students. It's not like I'm trying to become class president or telling people to vote for trump. Surely if there was anywhere to do that this should be the place. Unless moderators have been warned against it.
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
As others have said, it's likely interpreted as joining just for votes/spamming links as you have no community history here.

(My unkind 2p, petitioning over this is worthless, the issue is already being discussed as a national government scandal )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
15.21%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (66)
30.41%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (25)
11.52%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (18)
8.29%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.53%
I think it's an unfair expectation (60)
27.65%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.38%

Watched Threads