The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

accommodation

does anyone know when all the accom offers will be sent by? i applied for fylde en-suite and it’s stressing me out how all my friends have theirs but i still haven’t
Original post by heatheramyn
does anyone know when all the accom offers will be sent by? i applied for fylde en-suite and it’s stressing me out how all my friends have theirs but i still haven’t

Hi @heatheramyn,

Due to the government announcement, the accommodation team will be pausing offers for accommodation for Clearing and Insurance students until they have an idea of the amount of students with firm offers who will now be accepting and who have guaranteed accommodation. Therefore, it may take a little while longer to allocate rooms.

You can find out more information by heading over to the Accommodation Facebook page.

I hope this reassures you and I'm sorry that you have been affected by the recent events!

Maria :smile:
1st year English Literature, Creative Writing and Practice (placement year)
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador
Hi @heatheramyn,

Due to the government announcement, the accommodation team will be pausing offers for accommodation for Clearing and Insurance students until they have an idea of the amount of students with firm offers who will now be accepting and who have guaranteed accommodation. Therefore, it may take a little while longer to allocate rooms.

You can find out more information by heading over to the Accommodation Facebook page.

I hope this reassures you and I'm sorry that you have been affected by the recent events!

I'm stressing as well as Lancaster was my firm and I know others have had emails but I haven't and my accommodation portal isn't showing any offer.
Original post by Hopskipjump
I'm stressing as well as Lancaster was my firm and I know others have had emails but I haven't and my accommodation portal isn't showing any offer.

Hi @Hopskipjump,

It can take quite a while for the accommodation offers to come through, particularly in light of the government announcement and the recent changes in the number of applicants being accepted at university. Please try not to worry too much, and the university will be in contact as soon as they can!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending