Thank you
Original post by Thebigworld
1Does ear piercing hurt?

2Where should I get them done

3What does it cost

4what Type should I get

Any one who can answer any of these questions, I would be greatful

Thank you

1. Yes they hurt (but its nothing unbearable).
2. Professional tattoo studio with a resident peircer (do research on the reviews of tattoo studios in your area as such places can vary immensely in the standard of their work).
3. A lot of places will do a piercing and fit your with some piercings for under £30. Titanium is the best metal for piercings because it is the least reactive.
4. You should consult your piercer about this because everyone has different shaped ears and some piercings work better in some areas than others (although getting lobes done is something that anyone can get done if you want).

You should book a consultation with your piercer and ask for prices in advance. Check out their range of piercings on sale because although they can stick a pair of piercings in that you have brought from another place, they will have piercings that are much more suited as first-time piercings and will be liable over them if they've sold them to you (whereas a lot of stores which sell ones online are very poor quality and won't refund you if anything goes wrong with them). Please be aware that when you get first piercings done, they will likely be of a very simple style (simple studs or rings) but this will make maintanence/aftercare a lot easier (you can invest in fancier piercings once your piercings are healed).

Quick Reply

Latest