Want more information about this university?
sophie3_123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I am looking to go to Kingston Hill campus in September 2021 to do a PGCE. Which is the best/ most popular accommodation? For nights out but also not too much of a travel to Kingston Hill campus. Also is anyone else planning on doing this course in 2021?
Blackstarr
Badges: 20
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by sophie3_123)
I am looking to go to Kingston Hill campus in September 2021 to do a PGCE. Which is the best/ most popular accommodation? For nights out but also not too much of a travel to Kingston Hill campus. Also is anyone else planning on doing this course in 2021?
Heya! I study at Kingston Hill precisely and the best accommodation is the walkden west/walkden east because they are the en suite larger rooms with more space/floor space/desk space
sophie3_123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Thank you, Do you suggest I stay on campus then? or find accommodation outside of the campus (Penrhyn)?
Blackstarr
Badges: 20
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by sophie3_123)
Thank you, Do you suggest I stay on campus then? or find accommodation outside of the campus (Penrhyn)?
Penrhyn Road is the main campus. However, they have other campuses around the same area.

Are you precisely going to study at Kingston Hill? if so the Kingston Hill accommodation is best(specifically the walkden west/east) as the other rooms are a lot smaller with smaller kitchens.

I don't know much about private accommodation around Penrhyn road area.

Best to do your research etc and join the Kingston university freshers 2020 facebook group
GEbbs5
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey I’m going to Kingston for a PGCE too next September was just wondering what subject Ur doing ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (326)
55.82%
I don't have everything I need (258)
44.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed