Turn on thread page Beta

Xmas present for my mum watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got any suggestions besides perfume and chocolate? I dont want to have to ask her what she wants.

Any ideas would be great.

Thanks

p.s 1st post in ages

ReputationRep:
    Some sort of jewellery?

Ear-rings maybe?

What sort of stuff is she into? The list is endless, jewellery,pottery,clothes,hey maybe even a certain DVD!

ReputationRep:
    Vouchers!!! canny go much wrong with em. I am getting my mum Next ones as the sale is on straight after christmas and I just know my mum loves sales

xx

ReputationRep:
    Jewellery, DVD, clothing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Jewellery, DVD, clothing?
    perhaps rampant rabbit delux?

As once said by Father Ted, perfume was actually invented "so we wouldn't have to put any thought into it whatsoever".

Failing that, won't she be happy with good old Bank of England vouchers? God knows I'd be.

But seriously, it's the thought that counts. And if that thought happens to be an expensive one, then, yes, that's a very nice bonus as well.

I bought all my stuff from MusicZone in an hour: I went for the DVDs.

ReputationRep:
    "Get your mother what she really wants this christmas....

THE WEEBL AND BOB DVD!!!"

ReputationRep:
    Im sponsering a homeless greyhound for my mother this year It costs £50 and the money goes to the Wimbledon Kennels for retired and homeless greyhounds and you get information and pictures on the greyhound and other stuff. Ive also got her some actual presents to open like a cd, some perfume(she loves perfume so its not unoriginal ), a calender, some chocolates and a scarf.

ReputationRep:
    Well there goes my No.5 suggestion out the window.

Well since I dont know you or your mother or what she likes, i couldnt tell you.

ReputationRep:
    My Mam wants the new Shania Twain CD, You could get her a CD of her Fav artist

ReputationRep:
    I got my mum a big bottle of Chance. She will be wrapped!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.