Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi,
I currently have Imperial down as my first choice uni. I wanted to know what the hockey society was like ? For example how long it takes you to get to the pitch ? Do you normally all get the train there as a team ? Do you play matches every week ? Do you have weekly hockey socials ? Any info you have would be great. Thanks
USI_15
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi! I hope you're well. I am a second year undergrad at Imperial, studying Biology. Sadly, I am not part of Imperial college hockey club and so do not have the information you may require. However, I can direct you to where you might just be able to find this info: the Imperial college Hockey Club have very active facebook and instagram accounts where you can easily drop a message, or alternatively you can send them an email. I am sure they'll be more than happy to answer; they seem like a very cheery bunch. Links to all the above can be found here: https://www.imperialcollegeunion.org.../a-to-z/hockey.

Good luck!
ab.c
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to reply I really appreciate it
USI_15
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ab.c)
Thank you for taking the time to reply I really appreciate it
You're welcome! Hope you're doing well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (411)
56.3%
I don't have everything I need (319)
43.7%

Watched Threads