The Student Room Group

'Resitting' AQA A-Level Psychology this Autumn

My firm choice was the University of Exeter but as I was short of one grade, I was told that if I 'resit' or appeal that one CAG then I would be guaranteed a confirmed place for entry in 2021 so long as I apply by 15th Jan 2021. The only problem is I haven't even looked at my psychology content since March. It is a content-heavy, essay-based subject that requires many keywords, ideas, and case studies to be discussed in order to actually get any marks. Are there any past/current students who did this A-Level? If so, realistically what are the chances of me achieving a grade B at least in 7 weeks? Plus any tips would be extremely appreciated on how to cram/revise.
start revising now and doing practice essays constantly. i'd do one or two 16 mark questions, a week, handing them to my teacher for a mark and got A* in my mocks; you probably remember more than you think. but make sure you're revising a little bit everyday, it's important to remember the little details of case studies too :yep:
Original post by barnybe
My firm choice was the University of Exeter but as I was short of one grade, I was told that if I 'resit' or appeal that one CAG then I would be guaranteed a confirmed place for entry in 2021 so long as I apply by 15th Jan 2021. The only problem is I haven't even looked at my psychology content since March. It is a content-heavy, essay-based subject that requires many keywords, ideas, and case studies to be discussed in order to actually get any marks. Are there any past/current students who did this A-Level? If so, realistically what are the chances of me achieving a grade B at least in 7 weeks? Plus any tips would be extremely appreciated on how to cram/revise.

Hi I hope your exam went well.. but do you remember any questions that came up on paper 2 on apparoaches and biopsych ?

Quick Reply

Latest