GANFYD's "Which medical schools accept retake A-Levels" list

Watch
drstup
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi
I was rejected by Bristol medical school last year after interview. My UCAT this year is 2890 I am resitting my maths exam as I got a B last year I have A in chemistry and A in biology
Can I reapply this year?
Thanks
Regards
M
drstup
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi
I was rejected by Bristol medical school last year after interview. My UCAT this year is 2890 I am resitting my maths exam as I got a B last year I have A in chemistry and A in biology
Can I reapply this year?
Thanks
Regards
M
Abz231
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by drstup)
Hi
Can I reapply this year?
Thanks
Regards
M
What's your predictions
macbook4
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by drstup)
Hi
Can I reapply this year?
Thanks
Regards
M
In general its not a good idea to reapply to a university did not give you an offer post interview, as it wasn't the grades they were worried about. Some Universities do not allow reapplication following post interview rejection. You may want to check with Bristol.
username3300916
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by macbook4)
In general its not a good idea to reapply to a university did not give you an offer post interview, as it wasn't the grades they were worried about. Some Universities do not allow reapplication following post interview rejection. You may want to check with Bristol.
1. Bristol does accept a post interview rejection reapplication

2. If you decide to apply to a uni again after a post interview rejection, the uni will look at you as a brand new candidate, they’re not gonna base it off last year’s rejection lol. Imo if anything it’s a good idea as your already familiar with their interview style and they type of things they look for. You can also get post interview feedback from your first rejection and then use that feedback to aid your reapplication.
mxlik7123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Where can i apply if i am resitting year 12 having sat no official exams for medicine? My predicteds are ABB
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by mxlik7123)
Where can i apply if i am resitting year 12 having sat no official exams for medicine? My predicteds are ABB
Read the first post of this dedicated thread.
JeffJeff12345
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Quick question when retaking in the summer can my grade go down or if it were to can i use the grade i achieved in the prior year
elia217
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
what is that for?
rockkkkkk
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Do Cardiff accept autumn resits. I took a gap year and I want to apply for 2021
ecolier
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by rockkkkkk)
Do Cardiff accept autumn resits. I took a gap year and I want to apply for 2021
Read the first post of this thread
mxlik7123
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Does anyone know any universities that do not mind A levels being completed over 3 years , and where i have only predicted grades and not sat official exams?
ecolier
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Read the first post of this dedicated thread.
Does anyone know any universities that do not mind A levels being completed over 3 years , and where i have only predicted grades and not sat official exams?
This is the second time you asked this question, and again I redirect you to the first post of this thread.
mxlik7123
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
This is the second time you asked this question, and again I redirect you to the first post of this thread.
This is a dead thread in which i will not receive my desired answer . Also it is a different question! I specifically differentiated from the aim of this thread as the answer i require is quite different.
ecolier
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
This is a dead thread in which i will not receive my desired answer . Also it is a different question! I specifically differentiated from the aim of this thread as the answer i require is quite different.
Dead thread? What makes you say that? The information is up-to-date and constantly reviewed by her as well.

GANFYD is very much active and answering questions here. This thread was made 1.5 months ago.
Anonymous17!
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
There was a thread where someone posted a list of all the medical schools that accept a-level resists, what the conditions for the resists were and what the medical schools stance was on summer 2021 exams. I can’t find that thread so if anyone can find it could you please link it? Thanks.
ecolier
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous17!)
There was a thread where someone posted a list of all the medical schools that accept a-level resists, what the conditions for the resists were and what the medical schools stance was on summer 2021 exams. I can’t find that thread so if anyone can find it could you please link it? Thanks.
You're in it now. Read the first post of this thread. Tag @GANFYD if you have any specific questions.
Anonymous17!
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
You're in it now. Read the first post of this thread. Tag @GANFYD if you have any specific questions.
Thank you
Anonymous17!
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
GANFYD do you know if Bristol, East Anglia or Leicester accept gcse resists as well?

Thank you
username3300916
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous17!)
GANFYD do you know if Bristol, East Anglia or Leicester accept gcse resists as well?

Thank you
Bristol does, anglia and Leicester only accept with ABB first sitting
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (324)
83.94%
No (62)
16.06%

Watched Threads