What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?

Watch
lexihayes99
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Im really sorry, I get amusement from other peoples misery :giggle:
What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you, or maybe someone you know?
CalypsoXenoo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Oh gosh.. you’re not a very nice person then are you ?
theJoyfulGeek
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by lexihayes99)
Im really sorry, I get amusement from other peoples misery :giggle:
What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you, or maybe someone you know?
I was walking down the stairs from Biology a few years ago, carrying my textbook, folder, calculator, and two pencil cases. One was a soft one with a zip and a tube map drawing; the other was a patterned metal box containing over 40 fineliners (I really loved art back then and used them a lot). I lost my balance, as my shoes were slightly too big and one started coming off, and managed to drop everything I was carrying (and fall over). I was fine, and most of my stuff was okay. However, the metal box clattered down the stairs for one floor. The lid flew off and slid another 3 floors down (it slid through the railings and these were spiral stairs) and all 40 fineliners went everywhere. My folder burst open, and there were papers everywhere.

My Biology teacher, who was a really nice person (and an amazing teacher) helped me pick up some of the papers, and my friends helped me pick up some of the others and a few pens. Me and another person then went down to the floor below to pick up some of the ones that had fallen furthest (it was chaos). It was basically 7 students and a teacher scrambling around on the stairs picking up stationery. A few teachers came out to see what happened and check if I was okay and everyone was being friendly.

I forgot to add - the problem started at around 10 minutes before lunch break, as my class always got let out early.

Eventually, most of the stuff (35 pens of the 40) had been picked up, and the last 5 were in the science building foyer.

I was already on the point of crying, as it had been a long week (it was on Friday), my only chance at having lunch was if I went early, and it was just so embarrassing?

One of the physics teachers was standing there, with the classroom door open (as she was teaching year 7s, who can't be left unsupervised in labs at my school), and when she saw me and my friend she began yelling about how we were stupid, couldn't I be less clumsy, how was I so loud, couldn't we tone it down, how we were disrespectful and disruptive...

And I just broke down crying. In full view of the year 7s in the classroom. And she just continued, until she eventually got bored and the year 7s went out for lunch.

My friends never let me live that down.

(This is probably the most entertaining embarrassing memory - all the rest are either too painful or too embarrassing.)

I also have a biology dissection moment (featuring a scalpel and my finger) and another one with that physics teacher.
lexihayes99
Rep:
?
(Original post by CalypsoXenoo)
Oh gosh.. you’re not a very nice person then are you ?
It is meant in jest! I don't mean it to sound horrible
lexihayes99
Rep:
?
(Original post by theJoyfulGeek)
I was walking down the stairs from Biology a few years ago, carrying my textbook, folder, calculator, and two pencil cases. One was a soft one with a zip and a tube map drawing; the other was a patterned metal box containing over 40 fineliners (I really loved art back then and used them a lot). I lost my balance, as my shoes were slightly too big and one started coming off, and managed to drop everything I was carrying (and fall over). I was fine, and most of my stuff was okay. However, the metal box clattered down the stairs for one floor. The lid flew off and slid another 3 floors down (it slid through the railings and these were spiral stairs) and all 40 fineliners went everywhere. My folder burst open, and there were papers everywhere.

My Biology teacher, who was a really nice person (and an amazing teacher) helped me pick up some of the papers, and my friends helped me pick up some of the others and a few pens. Me and another person then went down to the floor below to pick up some of the ones that had fallen furthest (it was chaos). It was basically 7 students and a teacher scrambling around on the stairs picking up stationery. A few teachers came out to see what happened and check if I was okay and everyone was being friendly.

I forgot to add - the problem started at around 10 minutes before lunch break, as my class always got let out early.

Eventually, most of the stuff (35 pens of the 40) had been picked up, and the last 5 were in the science building foyer.

I was already on the point of crying, as it had been a long week (it was on Friday), my only chance at having lunch was if I went early, and it was just so embarrassing?

One of the physics teachers was standing there, with the classroom door open (as she was teaching year 7s, who can't be left unsupervised in labs at my school), and when she saw me and my friend she began yelling about how we were stupid, couldn't I be less clumsy, how was I so loud, couldn't we tone it down, how we were disrespectful and disruptive...

And I just broke down crying. In full view of the year 7s in the classroom. And she just continued, until she eventually got bored and the year 7s went out for lunch.

My friends never let me live that down.

(This is probably the most entertaining embarrassing memory - all the rest are either too painful or too embarrassing.)
I also have a biology dissection moment (featuring a scalpel and my finger) and another one with that physics teacher.
Oh no! :eek: You poor thing!
Departed617
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm a guy, trust me this is relevant.

In high school, I was never really big into the sports teams but one of my friends (who was also a family friend) was big into them. She was really pretty and she was bigger than me. She had straight silky long blonde hair. Her and I were definitely friends, but with complete opposite interests.

She swayed me to going to a pep rally and I went with her to appease her. I felt really out of place because it's not my type of setting. Our school's pep rally was all out on the gym floor and really crowded. I was stuck in a crowd of a ton of people (including her) and had to pee really bad. Then she does the unthinkable.

The YMCA song started playing. She tells me to turn around, so I do. She grabs my thighs, pokes her head in between my legs and I felt myself being lifted off the ground. I am now sitting on her shoulders AND I still have to pee. I'm up on her shoulders now and very awkwardly looking around not knowing what to do while everyone is pointing and laughing at me with me being a boy riding on a girl's shoulders. Meanwhile, she is dancing and bouncing me around on her shoulders and I'm holding on for dear life.

It got worse....even though I was holding on for dear life, I couldn't hold it in anymore. She started shaking the back of her head and straight soft hair on my wee wee to the beat of the song. I ended up slowly peeing in my pants while I'm still riding on her shoulders. A few seconds later, she tells me to hold on, so I did and she carried me out of the gym and outside the school to a spot where nobody hangs out. She puts me down and saw me embarrassed and I was apologizing non-stop for accidentally peeing on her. She told me that she didn't believe anybody saw me peeing because she carried me out of the gym so nobody would notice and that they were too busy looking at me sitting on her shoulders.

Either way, not my greatest moment in high school
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (543)
33.83%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (662)
41.25%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (327)
20.37%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (73)
4.55%

Watched Threads