The Student Room Group

Screw it can I pm a women here for a rating of me?

Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SuperHuman98
Thanks

Sure
Reply 2
Thanks

sure
1/10 :h:
i mean sure but this is another level of insecurity and our ratings i PROMISE is not going to have even a tiniest bit of an affect on you. our opinions mean nothing if you don’t think positively about yourself. you’ll still be insecure as you were before it but you do you bro
Original post by Angelic Roar
i mean sure but this is another level of insecurity and our ratings i PROMISE is not going to have even a tiniest bit of an affect on you. our opinions mean nothing if you don’t think positively about yourself. you’ll still be insecure as you were before it but you do you bro

I’ve come to like certain aspects about myself such as my talents/hobbies and aspects of my personality. I just want to know what I should focus on looks wise or how I appear to others.

I do agree but it’s just something I am still working on
I’ve come to like certain aspects about myself such as my talents/hobbies and aspects of my personality. I just want to know what I should focus on looks wise or how I appear to others.

I do agree but it’s just something I am still working on

your appearance will fade one day, don’t place such importance on such pointless things. accept yourself for who you are. you’ll get there one day, i promise. but don’t feed into your low self esteem and ask for rates. doesn’t help on your journey to higher self esteem. hope you find it v soon
Go for it!
your appearance will fade one day, don’t place such importance on such pointless things. accept yourself for who you are. you’ll get there one day, i promise. but don’t feed into your low self esteem and ask for rates. doesn’t help on your journey to higher self esteem. hope you find it v soon

Hmmmm

Yeah you are right. And if I am being honest a lot of my insecurities stem from how difficult it has been for me to find my group at uni, and how I am lonely every summer. But I know that in my third year things will be better, I have learnt a lot and have an awesome new hobby which means 1 more society to join.

It’s just that my brain correlates my tough time with how I look! Even though I am an athlete and have been doing well on my course
Reply 9
Thanks

yeet
Original post by DiddyDec
1/10 :h:

Where did he get the 1 from?

this was just a light hearted comment. Please do not take offence or start a petition.
(edited 3 years ago)
Hmmmm

Yeah you are right. And if I am being honest a lot of my insecurities stem from how difficult it has been for me to find my group at uni, and how I am lonely every summer. But I know that in my third year things will be better, I have learnt a lot and have an awesome new hobby which means 1 more society to join.

It’s just that my brain correlates my tough time with how I look! Even though I am an athlete and have been doing well on my course

well it’s a great start that you already know the root cause of it and i’m glad you’re being optimistic about it. you will defo find a group at uni

we’ll train your mind to stop correlating, it’s not that hard, just have to keep telling yourself
well it’s a great start that you already know the root cause of it and i’m glad you’re being optimistic about it. you will defo find a group at uni

we’ll train your mind to stop correlating, it’s not that hard, just have to keep telling yourself

Yep it’s also been just me hanging out with the wrong people and I am absolutely kicking myself for it!

In less than a month new year fresh start! I’m going to keep working on remembering that it’s other people’s voices in my head and not my own, and these self critical thoughts are often irrational
Yep it’s also been just me hanging out with the wrong people and I am absolutely kicking myself for it!

In less than a month new year fresh start! I’m going to keep working on remembering that it’s other people’s voices in my head and not my own, and these self critical thoughts are often irrational

well good luck :hugs:
Original post by 999tigger
Where did he get the 1 from?

10 gems gives them at least a one.
Bump looking for more opinions
Of course you can.
Sure
Most haven’t replied so I assume I’m likely a 1/10 and people don’t want to break the tough news
Yes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending