Mario Kart tour

Watch
AccountHolder
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anyone play this?

I do and saved lots of gems all for the new pipe today and have fired them all, like 90 slings and not a single thing rare or ultra rare, only common blue.

I feel like they’ve turned the decent stuff right down for some reason, to a stupidly low level.

Has anyone else had the same issue?

I’ve been saving for so so long and it’s all wasted on a bunch of useless stuff.
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I play it when I’m bored or to pass the time. And yep I have the same issue most of the time
AccountHolder
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
I play it when I’m bored or to pass the time. And yep I have the same issue most of the time
But like, I’ve spent 405 gems and got nothing but common stuff. Normally I get rare stuff after like 90 or so.
Gofre
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AccountHolder)
I feel like they’ve turned the decent stuff right down for some reason, to a stupidly low level.
That reason is to get you to spend more money. Lootbox based mobile games are deliberately exploitative.
AccountHolder
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gofre)
That reason is to get you to spend more money. Lootbox based mobile games are deliberately exploitative.
I know. I don’t give them money except the gold pass. It’s just like, everything seems to be dialled back in terms of gifts and the ability go get gems and coins, and the pipes all suck now.
Gofre
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AccountHolder)
I know. I don’t give them money except the gold pass. It’s just like, everything seems to be dialled back in terms of gifts and the ability go get gems and coins, and the pipes all suck now.
Jesus, £4.99 a month and you still have to gamble for the game's content.
AccountHolder
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gofre)
Jesus, £4.99 a month and you still have to gamble for the game's content.
Yeah. I’m off to uni next month though so I may cancel it. I won’t have as much time to play it. It’s definitely been worth it in lockdown though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (75)
21.55%
No (273)
78.45%

Watched Threads