The Student Room Group

Pandora - Exchange Gift

Hi does anyone know if pandora will accept an exchange of item for another that costs more?

My case is that I got this ring (with gift receipt) but I want to exchange it for another ring that costs £10 more. Will they just let me give the extra by cash or will I need the original person who bought the ring for me using their card to pay?

Also the ring was ordered online, but I will go to the store to exchange.
Reply 1
Just read on link:

You may be able to exchange items purchased from the PANDORA Online Shop at a PANDORA store
The PANDORA Online Shop will only accept returns for purchases made from the PANDORA Online Shop”

So I can exchange my ring bought from Online shop..in store! Just want to know if I can add on extra by cash or will I need my relative to come with me since she’s the one who bought it online with her card ? I would call up pandora but they’re closed atm :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi does anyone know if pandora will accept an exchange of item for another that costs more?

My case is that I got this ring (with gift receipt) but I want to exchange it for another ring that costs £10 more. Will they just let me give the extra by cash or will I need the original person who bought the ring for me using their card to pay?

Also the ring was ordered online, but I will go to the store to exchange.

If you have the receipt you can exchange it in store and pay the difference
Reply 3
Original post by Sammylou40
If you have the receipt you can exchange it in store and pay the difference

But do you know if I have to use the relatives card to pay the extra? Or can I do it myself with cash?
But do you know if I have to use the relatives card to pay the extra? Or can I do it myself with cash?

No you don’t need the card. That would only apply if you were getting a refund. It goes back to the original payment method. If you’re paying them they don’t care where it comes from!
Reply 5
Original post by Sammylou40
No you don’t need the card. That would only apply if you were getting a refund. It goes back to the original payment method. If you’re paying them they don’t care where it comes from!

Great!! Thank you loads
Great!! Thank you loads

You’re welcome. Enjoy your new ring

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending