Jamssben
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi all.

I am a college student on my third year getting my level 3 qualifications in motor vehicle maintenance and repairs diploma.

I have question regarding my ucas points.

I currently have my level 1 & 2 diploma certificate and i am wondering whether i get any ucas points from my level 1 and 2. On my level 1 certificate i have been awarded by city and guilds which my course is either a pass or fail. I passed 11 modules and each module has 4/5 credits ( which i think its ucas points ). I dont know whether im able to total up my level 1, 2 & 3 certificate to gain the minimum 128 ucas points.
Attached files
Last edited by Jamssben; 3 months ago
Jamssben
Rep:
?
I have added a picture of my level 1 certificate to see if that helps.
Attached files
bamtutor
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Jamssben)
I have added a picture of my level 1 certificate to see if that helps.
Level 1 and 2 courses do not carry any UCAS points, just the Level 3. You do need to put in all details of the L1 and L2 courses (and all of your GCSEs) in your UCAS application though.
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
The credits aren't UCAS points. You will get UCAS points for the final overall grade of your Level 3 course. What is your actual course? A BTEC National (Extended?) Diploma?
Jamssben
Rep:
?
(Original post by Compost)
The credits aren't UCAS points. You will get UCAS points for the final overall grade of your Level 3 course. What is your actual course? A BTEC National (Extended?) Diploma?
Just diploma unfortunately
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Jamssben)
Just diploma unfortunately
Grade Tariff points
D*D* 112
D*D 104
DD 96
DM 80
MM 64
MP 48
PP 32
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (691)
33.77%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (873)
42.67%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (390)
19.06%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.5%

Watched Threads