The Student Room Group

EU20N course type

I am filling the EU20N form as I am a EU student living in the EU applying for a Postgraduate course full time. However, down "course type" there is no option for "full time Postgraduate". I can only choose among these options:

- Full-time undergraduate Full-time postgraduate Initial Teacher Training (ITT)
-Full-time distance learning Full-time foundation degree
-Full-time involving a placement (sandwich course)
-Pre-registration postgraduate healthcare course (only applicable to students studying in England)

If I will be a Postgraduate student full-time which one should I pick? I am a little bit confused about the ITT option.
Original post by Saweg
I am filling the EU20N form as I am a EU student living in the EU applying for a Postgraduate course full time. However, down "course type" there is no option for "full time Postgraduate". I can only choose among these options:

- Full-time undergraduate Full-time postgraduate Initial Teacher Training (ITT)
-Full-time distance learning Full-time foundation degree
-Full-time involving a placement (sandwich course)
-Pre-registration postgraduate healthcare course (only applicable to students studying in England)

If I will be a Postgraduate student full-time which one should I pick? I am a little bit confused about the ITT option.

Hi, the EUN is an undergraduate, not a postgraduate application.

Please confirm your course details.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2

Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi, the EUN is an undergraduate, not a postgraduate application.

Please confirm your course details.
Thanks, Isaac

when I searched the form through the form finder I was directed to the EU20N form. It is written in the first page that “You should complete this form if you are starting a full-time or sandwich course in Higher Education” so I supposed it was correct.
I have already sent the form it is not arrived yet. What should I do?

My course is MA Tourism Management at Westminster University

Thank you
Original post by Saweg

when I searched the form through the form finder I was directed to the EU20N form. It is written in the first page that “You should complete this form if you are starting a full-time or sandwich course in Higher Education” so I supposed it was correct.
I have already sent the form it is not arrived yet. What should I do?

My course is MA Tourism Management at Westminster University

Thank you

You should download the postgraduate application form here https://www.gov.uk/masters-loan/apply
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending