Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2

Watch
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Yukikobestgirl)
loving this game so much, seeing my character progress as well as me just getting better has been super cool.
They sold out on Amazon here and I'm still waiting for it to come in the mail from elsewhere! It's gonna be at least another day before it arrives. Glad you're enjoying it though!
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Was surprised this was not on Battle.net but very much not surprised it's been gobbled up by Epic. Might give it a go if it's on sale.
quasa
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by _gcx)
Was surprised this was not on Battle.net but very much not surprised it's been gobbled up by Epic. Might give it a go if it's on sale.
on the 1 hand, i want this game. on the other, i want to save a bit
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
(Original post by quasa)
on the 1 hand, i want this game. on the other, i want to save a bit
I just checked the price on UK Amazon. Y'all get ripped off so badly with electronics - same price in the US but in dollars.
quasa
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
I just checked the price on UK Amazon. Y'all get ripped off so badly with electronics - same price in the US but in dollars.
prolly wait till winter (as it is im saving for other things)
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
(Original post by quasa)
prolly wait till winter (as it is im saving for other things)
Playstation 5? :perv:
quasa
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Playstation 5? :perv:
hope sony rewards those with ps ids more than 12 years old with much earlier access and a couple of free games (i dunno, say rift apart and gt7)
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Picked up THPS 1 + 2 on Epic Games store last week and while the game is actually really fun and somewhat addicting, damn it's ****ing hard especially keeping up those combos. I gotta get better but it's going to be a slow painful process.
Yukikobestgirl
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
They sold out on Amazon here and I'm still waiting for it to come in the mail from elsewhere! It's gonna be at least another day before it arrives. Glad you're enjoying it though!
damn. Hope u like it

(Original post by CosmicApathy1)
Picked up THPS 1 + 2 on Epic Games store last week and while the game is actually really fun and somewhat addicting, damn it's ****ing hard especially keeping up those combos. I gotta get better but it's going to be a slow painful process.
yeah it takes a while especially to get used to using manuals and wall plants to keep it up but it's so satisfying
quasa
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Playing with a controller or keyboard?
CosmicApathy1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by quasa)
Playing with a controller or keyboard?
Controller. More specifically an Xbox One controller.
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Really? You think it's hard? Mine came in the mail this morning and I've 100%ed level 1 and 2 in a few runs. The original didn't have manuals or reverts so was much harder to hit the high scores. Awesome fun so far but now I have to go to the supermarket.
CosmicApathy1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Really? You think it's hard? Mine came in the mail this morning and I've 100%ed level 1 and 2 in a few runs. The original didn't have manuals or reverts so was much harder to hit the high scores. Awesome fun so far but now I have to go to the supermarket.
Wow you already sound better than me. I'm struggling on "Streets" in THPS 1. I never played the original PS1 games tho. I'm more of a platformer guy I'm really good at those.
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Wow you already sound better than me. I'm struggling on "Streets" in THPS 1. I never played the original PS1 games tho. I'm more of a platformer guy I'm really good at those.
That explains it; I played every single Tony Hawk game except Ride. The original THPS 1 & 2 are among my favorite games I've ever played. Crash Bandicoot is good too! :five:
Last edited by Sabertooth; 2 weeks ago
CosmicApathy1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
That explains it; I played every single Tony Hawk game except Ride. The original THPS 1 & 2 are among my favorite games I've ever played. Crash Bandicoot is good too! :five:
Crash is my favorite tbh. It's a bit like the THPS games in terms of easy to learn, hard to master.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (69)
21.1%
No (258)
78.9%

Watched Threads