The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Digital marketing

Hii so i will study at Coventry in September and i just want to know if someone wants to meet other people like i don’t know how i will react in my first day 😂😂i just want to know at least one person to talk to
Original post by AlexandraDima
Hii so i will study at Coventry in September and i just want to know if someone wants to meet other people like i don’t know how i will react in my first day 😂😂i just want to know at least one person to talk to

Hi Alexandra,

How are you doing? I hope you're well and managing alright. It's nice to hear you'll be studying at Coventry next month, congrats for getting in!

Attached is a thread where a lot of people have revealed what they're studying, so hopefully that will help get you in touch with a few people!

Studying at Coventry University 2020?

I hope this helps! Don't worry too much about the first day as everyone will be in the same boat experiencing the same or similar thing. Just go with it and do your best. You'll meet people in your accommodation too that will help guide you as well as the peers on your course. :smile:

Veronica
Dietetics and Human Nutrition
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Ababyy23
I'm terribly sorry for posting here but I want to know if you're please with Coventry, I want to go to this college too, what can you say about it?

Hey @Ababyy23,

Thank you for getting in touch, I hope you're doing well.

In terms of Coventry, what would you like to know specifically so I can tailor my answer for you? Is there anything, in particular, you want to find out more about?

Veronica
BSc Dietetics
Original post by Ababyy23
I'm terribly sorry for posting here but I want to know if you're please with Coventry, I want to go to this college too, what can you say about it?

Hi Ababyy23,

You don't need to apologise, you are more than welcome to ask any questions you have about the university. Personally I am very pleased that I chose to come to Coventry University. I was surprised at the amount of support you are given here from the academics. The content on my course is really interesting which keeps me engaged on the course. The campus is great as everything is close together and very close to the city centre. I have heard great things about the college also and have a few friends who study there and have stayed on at the college campus.

Is there anything specific about student life/ accommodation or anything else you would like to know? Don't hesitate to ask, we are active on here to answer any questions :smile:

Amy
Coventry University - Coventry
Biomedical Science Student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending