The Student Room Group

SAAS and Student Loans Enquiry

Has anyone else heard anything in terms of their student loan? I've applied for and been granted bursary and tuition, yet in terms of my student loan, it's been total radio silence. Not even a confirmation e-mail or anything. I even submitted an enquiry to the SAAS site 28 days ago and I still haven't gotten a reply.

Don't know if I've made some kind of mistake, or if everyone is suffering with this issue. Please let me know if you're experiencing something similar or have any insight.
As far as I’m aware student loan stuff gets posted out to your address
Original post by kayd02
Has anyone else heard anything in terms of their student loan? I've applied for and been granted bursary and tuition, yet in terms of my student loan, it's been total radio silence. Not even a confirmation e-mail or anything. I even submitted an enquiry to the SAAS site 28 days ago and I still haven't gotten a reply.

Don't know if I've made some kind of mistake, or if everyone is suffering with this issue. Please let me know if you're experiencing something similar or have any insight.

I’m in the same boat, I applied back in July and have
my award letter but slc haven’t posted anything out to me or I haven’t gotten anything so I don’t know if I’ll even get it on the first payment date whenever that is, which is worrying 🙈
I'm in exactly the same situation too! I received my award letter from SAAS in May, but I've heard nothing from SLC. I contacted SAAS about it (you can message their Facebook page and they get back really quickly), they said I have been awarded what I applied for and to contact SLC to find out more. The number they gave me took me to Student Finance England, who then gave me a number for SAAS. Don't know what's went wrong but need to find out!
Original post by rowantree8
I'm in exactly the same situation too! I received my award letter from SAAS in May, but I've heard nothing from SLC. I contacted SAAS about it (you can message their Facebook page and they get back really quickly), they said I have been awarded what I applied for and to contact SLC to find out more. The number they gave me took me to Student Finance England, who then gave me a number for SAAS. Don't know what's went wrong but need to find out!

I phoned them and they were helpful so I recommend phoning them and seeing what’s up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending