The Student Room Group

Btech

what options I have now with Btech career options as I have failed in maths and can't do levels and choose subjects in my A level in my current school
Original post by ACC20
what options I have now with Btech career options as I have failed in maths and can't do levels and choose subjects in my A level in my current school

A great starting point is to speak to the school or college where you want to study and asking them for advice. They should have teachers available who can help you. Ring them and ask.

There are lots of options available so don't be disheartened - you will probably have to take the autumn exam in maths though.

Good luck - get back in touch if you need more help. :smile:
Reply 2
Thank you ! we have spoken but my options are very limited! they have offered public health services social care and sports in current school
having said that what career options do I have if I take business
Original post by ACC20
Thank you ! we have spoken but my options are very limited! they have offered public health services social care and sports in current school
having said that what career options do I have if I take business

Business BTEC will be good preparation for any career or job in admin, marketing, sales, management and so on as it covers all aspects of running and working in a business.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending