The Student Room Group

how many ppl are on tsr

^^if u can do by age group thatd be supercool
just out of curiosity

Scroll to see replies

Just based upon some of the conversations I've had with these members (most of which have been particularly unfavorable), I'd estimate that about 90% of them are no older than 16. #ImmaturityOnTSR #WheresTheYoungAdultsAt?!
Reply 2
Original post by 1hhh
^^if u can do by age group thatd be supercool
just out of curiosity

Like right now? Or ever? Or a day?
Original post by bhadbhabie
Just based upon some of the conversations I've had with these members (most of which have been particularly unfavorable), I'd estimate that about 90% of them are no older than 16. #ImmaturityOnTSR #WheresTheYoungAdultsAt?!

That's interesting. I got the impression that most people were older than me (sixteen and a half)
Reply 4

lol im nEaRlY 15

I'm in the unique 10% phew
Original post by urhe
lol im nEaRlY 15

You're a baby. But enjoy 15. 15 is the most magical year to be a teenager. You're old enough to be more independent, but young enough to feel the freedom of youth.
You're a baby. But enjoy 15. 15 is the most magical year to be a teenager. You're old enough to be more independent, but young enough to feel the freedom of youth.

I think my best teenage years were 16, 17, 18, and maybe 19. Freedom of youth and free to actually do more or less what I wanted without consequences.
Original post by Ramipril
I think my best teenage years were 16, 17, 18, and maybe 19. Freedom of youth and free to actually do more or less what I wanted without consequences.

Oh gosh, really? The best time of my life was when I was 16. But I also happened to stop feeling like a teenager around that age. Never mind 17, 18, and (currently) 19. Did/do not feel like a teenager at all. I feel like there's something a little more special and teenage-movie-coming-of-age-esque-vibes about 13/14/15.
Not sure on the account numbers. On popularity... TSR has a massive bounce rate (75% nearly). Average time spent on the website is 78 seconds a day for all site visitors. It's forever getting less popular on the Alexa rank. 36% of its visitors over the last 30 days are from the UK.
Oh gosh, really? The best time of my life was when I was 16. But I also happened to stop feeling like a teenager around that age. Never mind 17, 18, and (currently) 19. Did/do not feel like a teenager at all. I feel like there's something a little more special and teenage-movie-coming-of-age-esque-vibes about 13/14/15.

It's probably because all that coming-of-age stuff didn't happen for me until I moved away from home, moved to London and lived in the bliss of being young in one of the most 'exciting' cities in the world, with a load of frriends, my own money and the ability to do whatever I wanted. Early teenage years were very sheltered in comparison.
Original post by Ramipril
It's probably because all that coming-of-age stuff didn't happen for me until I moved away from home, moved to London and lived in the bliss of being young in one of the most 'exciting' cities in the world, with a load of frriends, my own money and the ability to do whatever I wanted. Early teenage years were very sheltered in comparison.

Oh right, that makes sense. That also sounds like a thrilling adventure, moving away from home at such a young age.
I'm a young adult! I did my masters a couple of years ago (after using this site since I was about 18 (10 years!!!!!) and now I need career help :')
I think that 70% of TSR users are under 21, with most under 18.
But there are also plenty of postgrad students in the 20s-30s age range and quite a few parents whose children are full time students or new graduates.
:undefined:iiam
Although wiki says Mumsnet has 119 million unique users and Digital Spy has 28 million unique users, so that could be something to base TSR on.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by 8472
Like right now? Or ever? Or a day?

like ever maybe
There a lot of people on TSR :pinch:

lol im nearly 16 now but those gcses are making my life miserable
Original post by Miss Maddie
Not sure on the account numbers. On popularity... TSR has a massive bounce rate (75% nearly). Average time spent on the website is 78 seconds a day for all site visitors. It's forever getting less popular on the Alexa rank. 36% of its visitors over the last 30 days are from the UK.

i swear i spend wayyyy toolong on here😂😂
Original post by 1hhh
lol im nearly 16 now but those gcses are making my life miserable

Honestly same :ashamed2:

Quick Reply

Latest