The Student Room Group

Revision

I am in year 10, going to year 11 this year, is there any other ways to revise apart from flashcard?
you can make revision notes and also read your textbooks except for physics thoroughly for physics u just need ur lecture notes.... and also don't forget to jot down important points during your lecturs
Reply 2
Original post by AngelBiju
you can make revision notes and also read your textbooks except for physics thoroughly for physics u just need ur lecture notes.... and also don't forget to jot down important points during your lecturs

i try to do that but it get's boring sometimes, i can't really concentrate for that long
There is lots of revision methods you could try! For example, I like blurting which i usually do in the form of a mind map and you write down everything you can remember from a specific topic or area of a subject and once you’ve done that you grab you revision guide and write down everything you forgot in a different colour. I also like to watch videos on thing for example, for english i like mr bruff and mr sales and for science primrose kitten. I also recommend using colour when revising. And since you can’t concentrate for long, little and often is the way to go. You could try 25 minute sessions and see how that goes.
Reply 4
Original post by yxzmin.04
There is lots of revision methods you could try! For example, I like blurting which i usually do in the form of a mind map and you write down everything you can remember from a specific topic or area of a subject and once you’ve done that you grab you revision guide and write down everything you forgot in a different colour. I also like to watch videos on thing for example, for english i like mr bruff and mr sales and for science primrose kitten. I also recommend using colour when revising. And since you can’t concentrate for long, little and often is the way to go. You could try 25 minute sessions and see how that goes.

Thank you so much! I will try all of this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending